Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Keep in mind that my smallest bottle is 4oz or 120ml. Those smaller bottles you could probably double the amount of bottles you can put into one of those cases. They have adjustable separator walls. You would probably get 16 bottles per case. Not bad huh…The trick is to have enough wall space to mount your boxes.

EDIT, you would get only 12 slots unless your bottles are extremely small and can do 24.

1 Like

Really cool!!!

1 Like

I may have underestimated the amount of space I would need when I bought the drawers. I might have to reorganize again. Lol. I had to line these up to fit them…they were just thrown in there. I think I may be able to fit one more layer before needing to appropriate another drawer. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looking at the drying racks, here is my cheap solution. I took out all the free chopsticks out that I’ve been keeping, put them in a coffee cup, and voila! I knew I kept them for some reason…

6 Likes

Dude…speechless!

1 Like

OK finally finished my flavor storage. Found some boxes that will hold 16 oz bottle and maybe even larger. Have a look…

31 Likes

Only problem I see is a couple more months of ordering new flavors and I’d be starting the next phase of construction. Wall 2. DIY always needs more space!!!

Sweetest set up ever ever ever!!! Never seen anything so simple, organized and user friendly. I’m kindof impressed in the ingenuity along with the total investment.

4 Likes

Just upgraded to 5 tier nail polish racks due to overspill.

14 Likes

Brilliant idea,
I like the smell of my mixing gear, the room used to smell of stinkies.

4 Likes

Very nice set up Amy rock solid, don’t loose the keys!

2 Likes

Lol I almost have a couple of times so we got double keys ordered ! Thank you ! A craftsman will always be tried and true !

2 Likes

Ah, that mess looks familiar, it’s just like my house. I have most of my flavours in a carton box under the couch now because my cats knock everything over. Unfortunately my box is full now and there are more flavours on the way :smirk: I have draws but they are full of computer stuff and other crap and just the thought of sorting all that shit out and moving the bottles makes me feel :dizzy_face:
So I’m just vaping out of the box. I like the way @daath organises his stuff but knowing me I would probably lose the spreadsheet :anguished:

Forget gravity, my cats would use that as a tree :cold_sweat:
Well, I suppose then gravity would kick in.

Unfortunately I have allergy problems and at the rate of smell all my flavors were giving off I couldn’t take it. Had to think of something to tone it down…

I see you got flood proof as well. Bless your heart. It is a fabulous looking pallor ! Top notch ringling I love it !

1 Like

Thank you oodles…Can’t say I’m flood proof other than my flavors. Actually the room you see that has my flavors did not flood. A second room that housed my computers and other essentials took the hit. I have since took all computer equipment, desks, ect and moved them to the high and dry room. The other room now will mostly houses elevated storage now. I honestly still have quite a mess and I had to slow down dealing with it. Just can’t work like that any more…

1 Like

Right. Take your time and take breaks in between and that means …mixing ! ( as your break :blush:)

Oh the plastic containers I totally thought had doors on them ( like tackle box type)

Well glad to hear your making way ! It looks great !

We’re in the middle of moving still but I got my gear and station all ready and cleaned up.

9 Likes

They do, except the one’s on the bottom for the 16oz bottles. Best I could find…

1 Like

But of course, isn’t that whats MOST important…lol

Well if they have the doors on em and they’re on the wall at the very best maybe they’ll be water proof.

1 Like