Storing flavour concentrates

As @fidalgo_vapes, and @Walt_RealFlavors stated, keeping them chilled below room temp is best.

I WISH I had enough fridges for all of mine, but then, I’d have nowhere to put my bed.

7 Likes

I can imagine!

3 Likes

Ya bro …Im up to 2 and they are full . ai keep the flaves in bins sorted by Manufacturer , then i have 2 nail polish displays on table lol so apprx 1500 flaves minus the 2 nail polish racks is what i have crammesd in the fridge . Bigger bottles go in the door racks. I was thinking of jusy getting one big fridge but those are heavy

6 Likes

thanks much appreciated

2 Likes

i live in the UK thank you all for the tips and advice im now feeling a lot better about storing them at room temperature in a cabinet out of sunlight big thumbs-up to everyone :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Same here, but I have noticed the cheesecake and bavarian creams don’t age well. All others seem to be OK and some of them are probably 5 years old.

5 Likes

To get the best results, store it at room temperature

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @MarkyiCig.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I store mine in stackable drawers. They are room temp, away from direct sunlight.

5 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

Back in 2015 I thought about trying vaping but ended up smoking for an additional six years instead (wish I would’ve found this site back then). But I ordered a couple hundred flavors, that I still have (I’ve always been an “all or nothing” type person) I don’t know why I haven’t thrown them out yet. It was kinda interesting seeing the changes between then and now

6 Likes

Ok can I get away with 40? Cuz until I get a new fridge or mini fridge (I should say) I’m using my main fridges crisper. N I am almost sure the food in there needs 40. So unless I pull all these out n put them idk where ( I have 2 cabinets n they’re full) I’m stuck.

4 Likes

Brilliant loved it :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

And I’m taking to got my self a little fridge got it set on number 2 holding nice at 53 Degrees thanks pal :+1:

4 Likes

Ya, well if your using the same fridge as you do your food i wouldnt recommend warmest setting lol

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Really enjoying the subject decisions and the banter brilliant :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

No brought second hand off F/B market place £15 working brilliant :+1:

5 Likes

Wine fridges are what I use all set to 10c. I have used fridges for years now (it does get hot in Au)

16 Likes

Wowwwee!!! This,now this just look at it! Would you just look at it!

4 Likes