Storm prepping 🌀

Boarding the windows

The right way :beer::grin::metal:

I’m way overdue for a pressure washing. Living on the Gulf coast, everything gets covered in mildew. :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

Stay safe!

5 Likes

Yes good luck man!

6 Likes

Yeah be safe! Looks like a double whammy with Marco and Laura,
IDK, think they should have’d named them Marco - Polo :man_shrugging:
Anyway, keep ya vape high and dry :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Haha, LMAO

I tried to add the laughing emoji to your message and it wouldn’t let me. So here you go :rofl:

5 Likes

We will probably be fine where I’m at.im really hurting for all the people along the Texas - Louisiana border where it looks like the center is going to land. This is a very powerful storm, and the storm surge is coinciding with an abnormally high, “High Tide”. The result just might be the likes we’ve never seen. They are forecasting up to 25 foot storm surge!!! I’m at ~29 to 30 ft elevation and I’m about 30 miles inland :open_mouth: My deepest thoughts and prayers are with all the good folks I’ve never met that are going to be affected by this Hurricane. :pray:

I also have been thinking and praying for all the folks in California. The central area around Napa Valley is experiencing raging, out of control, wild fires that are affecting so many people and businesses. Think Vineyards. All getting wiped out. Almost all the structures are gone!!! I’m wishing the best for everyone around both events. I’m sure there are several ELR family that are affected. :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Good luck to everyone in the troubled areas. Stay safe.

6 Likes

Be safe Jim. My thoughts go out to you and everyone else impacted by this monster.

4 Likes

@Lostmarbles Thank you. It stayed far enough East of Galveston/Houston. We didn’t even have abnormal winds or get any measurable rain. It was just a practice run for us. With the track hurricane Laura was on as it moved through the Gulf of Mexico, it could have very well came right to us. When it’s close like that all you can do is prepare as if it will definitely hit your area.

This was very bad for the affected areas.

4 Likes

Glad you were spared brother.

3 Likes

I hope everyone is safe thru all this mess coming!

3 Likes