Strawberry custard pudding

I bought this shitty strawberry pudding I made it it was bright pink and fake tasting. So I put 2 drops of TFA/TPA Strawberry ripe and 2 drops of Vanilla custard V1(CAP) some real strawberries in it and I made the best pudding around. You can almost use these concentrates for any kind of food flavouring you can think of…I want to get some candy molds and make pink starburst!!! I’d have a lifetime supply. I would never run out. Wow. I love yarbursts!!! Only the pink ones…

14 Likes

Oh man, your gonna be hooked!! I make candy every year and now that Michigan has been somewhat enlightened, I might be making some edibles!! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I’m on Keto and make delicious protein shakes with them!

What you’ll need for the cheesecake keto shake recipe:

• 1 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (Or coconut milk if you choose)
  • 2 Tablespoons Monk fruit sweetener (granulated is fine I use Lakanto)
  • 2 Ounces of Cream Cheese
  • 1/4 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (I use IsoPure Zero Carb, Unflavored)
  • Ice
  • Blender or Nutribullet (for blending)
  • **1/2 teaspoon of your favorite flavor shot OR flavor concentrate!

Blend your cream cheese and almond milk until smooth, then add in all other ingredients and blend until smooth!

9 Likes

Nice, I will have to try that thanks @authormichellehughes as I am also on Keto and very much miss eating cheesecake.

One of the reasons I am actually on Keto is my love for baked cheesecakes, I used to happily eat a whole one in one sitting without a problem… :rofl:

7 Likes

My favorite way to make these protein shakes is actually using cocoa LOL … I made a keto cheesecake for dessert yesterday

7 Likes

I can’t stand the taste of artificial sweetener in most protein powders so that would work really well. I have JF cocoa so may have to try that. Thanks for the tip @authormichellehughes :heart:

7 Likes