Strawberry Flavors don't look right?

Just got these in the mail … Over the years these particular flavors have always been Clear…not yellow…Any input you guys can give would be appreciated… Has anyone gotten the particular flavors with this yellow color?..Are they old?.. Bad batch?..Contaminated?..Or is this normal?

5 Likes

Is that shisha ???

3 Likes

No…It’s their basic Strawberry.

4 Likes

Ok then I dont have… Ill check my juicy though give me about 30min from now …

3 Likes

Got them from who? What vendor? :thinking:

3 Likes

33min already :rofl:

5 Likes

Im in my fridge I promise

4 Likes

To the OP I have the juicy strawberry and it has a pale yellow color not that dark as yours, I believe that yours is just older and if it smell good then is good!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Is in that brown bottle ah?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yes but I pulled some up.in syringe and its not clear , it does have a slight yellow tint

4 Likes

Mine as well.

4 Likes

I also do not own the (INW) Strawberry, closest I would come to that is the (INW) Shisha Strawberry, however I still took a picture of it since we might want to assume that the shisha has similar molecules lol. Point is, its clear and I own this one for over 6 months.

My (FA) Juicy like posters above already mentioned, does have a slight goldish tint to it. I bought this bottle in the picture a month ago and it arrived like that, but it’s in my SB stone, therefore I am getting 30 - 4oz of this concentrate quite frequently and I have purchased it from 3 different vendors, the outcome was the same, golish/yellowish tint just not as dark as yours tho.

Pictures here, yes they suck because my light does suck too :rofl:

Just SFT those and see what they taste like, I don’t think that the color shown above is something to be worried about, unless both taste the same because somebody labeled it wrong :wink:

7 Likes

FA Juicy Strawberry just came out (less than a year ago?)… So perhaps you ordered the wrong one? (FA strawberry has been out for years though)

Note that the Juicy in my pic would appear darker still (though only marginally) if in a 30ml container.

As for the Inawera strawberry, I do recall there being a bit of a color difference between the Shisha and the ‘regular’ strawberry, but I can’t find my bottle of ‘regular’ Ina ATM to compare.

I can give you a shot of what just came in yesterday though.

(the handwriting is the order date)

My opinion is they’re both perfectly fine (normal).

6 Likes

The one on the right isnt Red Touch ??? I only ask bc BCF label for Red Touch only says Strawberry which is clear

5 Likes

Btw I love all the Strawberry bottle pics lmao

5 Likes

Funny, mine suck because the camera on the GS5 is shit compared to the camera on the GS3. :angry:

4 Likes

They both look fine to me. If you don’t want them, I’ll take 'em :smiley:

5 Likes

Kinnikinnick… I got them from a place in Canada called Fusion Flavours…I ordered them as an add on to a flavor order I made for Flavormonks flavors which are only available in Belgium and now in Canada… Sent them an Email inquiring about the yellow tint and they replied saying that it is normal…

Sprkslfly…yes, good point about how long Juicy Strawberry has been out…not quite “Over the years” as I posted in my original posting, but have had it a couple other times prior to the yellow tinged bottles, and they were always clear as water.

I appreciate all your input and will simply do some mixes, steep and vape from there to get a true sense of the flavors.

7 Likes