Strawberry Glaze Help (Strawberry Shisha)

So i just got some of INW strawberry shisha in, first off let me say i am impressed with this flavoring. I mixed it at 2% with 4% strawberry ripe and some whipped cream to test it. Its a got a really good and unique flavor. To me it almost tasted like a strawberry glaze and i was wondering if anyone out there has a strawberry glaze recipe. I tried researching it to save me some time and money :stuck_out_tongue: Im looking for something thats gonna enhance that flavor more and give me a nice sticky strawberry glaze flavoring. Any feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

Try pairing INW SB shisha with jungle flavors sweet strawberry

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try and get my hands on some as soon as i can. Thanks!

@Kohr7 Meringue also has that powdery sugar taste. Look at some SB Shisha INW recipes with Meringue (multiple Vendors) You could start @ 1%

Maybe more of a cooked taste glaze? Try some Pear (FA) at low % Search @SthrnMixerā€™s ā€œThe Queenā€™s Cookie Jarā€ on the Recipe side (ELR Home) or @mikelej14ā€™s ā€œStrawberry Frosted Sugar Cookieā€

5 Likes

Might help to throw in 5-7% Sweet Strawberry Cap

3 Likes

I donā€™t use pear in my strawberry frosted sugar cookie, I use marshmallow and CCI with sweet strawberry

3 Likes

CCI is basically glaze by itself but adding marshmallow changes itā€™s consistency from syrupy to more fluffy so just add more or less marshmallow to taste and u basically get whatever frosting you want, then fruit or whatever else to it at a moderate %, in my recipe %6 sweet strawberry, itā€™s there but light, and settles into the frosting flavor nicely with the sugar cookie flavor. But yeah thatā€™s what I do. You can also try a few drops* of some buttercream or a %1 or so of vanilla whipped cream with it the CCI depending what kinda glaze youā€™re going for itā€™s pretty versatile

5 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely check this out thank you. I dont know why meringue never crossed my mind!

2 Likes

Youā€™re recipe looks like itā€™s gonna be tasty. Iā€™ll have to get my hands on some CCI. Thanks for the input I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Yeah I only meant that you too have develped a tasty ā€œfrostedā€ SB ā€¦Marshmallow would also be something to test, and LorAnns Cream Cheese Icing is THE SHIT. Sweet SB (CAP) seems like a no-brainer if youā€™re looking for a SB ā€œglazeā€ flavor, good call ā€¦just no way to read Kohr7ā€™s imagining ā€¦sounds good tho!

2 Likes

That recipe is very good! Definitely get your hands on some if that cci. I personally use it at 1% in that recipe but thatā€™s just my preference because I like to keep the BA low.

2 Likes

You really canā€™t go wrong with Strawberry Shisha. Yum.

If Iā€™m you, Iā€™m taking about 2% FA Marshmallow, 2% Strawberry Shisha and 3% Organic Strawberry to make a glaze. (Like that jello-ish stuff Big Boy puts in their Strawberry Pies?)

2 Likes

Ive made a summermilk version that really worked out great! You should try it!!:ok_hand::blush:

2 Likes

@Maureeenie That sounds sounds pretty great! Iā€™ll have to go a head and give that a try! @Aunvik I will definitely give your recipe a try as well! I havenā€™t had a strawberry milk for quite some time now. Thank you both for the feedback :smiley:

1 Like

Happy mixing. The Shisha was one I waited a long time to try and then kicked myself for not using it sooner. Its wonderful.

2 Likes

Im right there with you. I couldnā€™t find a strawberry i liked, dont know why i didnt try it sooner.

1 Like

It was always out of stock in my caseā€¦ then I found out why. People must have been drinking it.

2 Likes

what percentage would you recommend mixing these two flavours at for a cheesecake and for a strawberries and cream recipe?

Just guessing hereā€¦
NF?

Or some other brand?

0.75% strawberry shisha INW and 0.25% sweet strawberry JUN for a cheesecake. For strawberries and cream i would drop the JUN and up the shisha to 1.25% and pair with a more realistic strawberry maybe TFA Ripe 1.5% and FLV alpine strawberry at 0.02% (dilution not a typo)