Strawberry icecream cupcake recipe

hi i need som advice creating a red vanilla cupcake icecream recipe ive tried so hard but im not sure how to sucess

2 Likes

-Use Vanilla Cupcake TPA/CAP I can’t remember, one is better but they’re good flavours.
-Alternatively, you could use other cakes, I think for me, the best cake is JF Yellow, but isn’t Cupcake per se. You’d want a true white cake flavour and to that I’m not sure.
-Frosting can be achieved with a few concentrates, but I don’t have Flavour IQ like most people. So for me, Vanilla Shisha is a pretty bright one, Vanilla Custard Cheesecake (i think it is) by One on One is kinda like a cream cheese icing and Flavorah Frosting was alright.

Strawberries at this point are what you want, but when I try a strawberry cupcake it’s usually so cloyingly sweet with vanilla and cake that there isn’t much of punchy strawberry taste at all, more of an essence, unless they had some sort of mascerated strawberries on top.

-Anyways, too many to list, but if you want more of a Vanilla forward cupcake you could mix that and the frosting and put small amounts of a strawberry in there for a nice taste.

I could actually do this and I will report back. While I won’t give you a recipe because I like what I like and doubt others would enjoy and if you need ideas, things I’d search for is a Stawberry Shortcake, even a picture would give you all the description you’d need, but I’m sure there’s high rated mixers that’ll have something the same you could try to emulate.

6 Likes

Maybe- simply Cake Purilum
Vanilla cupcake Capella
Vanilla buttercream frosting VTA
For the cake base
And then however you want to layer your SB
You can push simply cake to 4%
Maybe cap vanilla cupcake 2.5%
Vanilla buttercream frosting VT 1%

That’s what I’ve used for SB frosted cake. Simply cake has no vanilla, it’s a plain moist cake.

Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

i have tested a intresting recipe im gonna show you

3 Likes

4 Likes

i wish i have purilums cake

3 Likes

is purilum simple cake good?

3 Likes

Dude, hide that before TZ sees it.

6 Likes

TZ? who is that?

3 Likes

I… I’ve said too much…

7 Likes

Yes! It’s a good cake. Plain white cake, works well.

2 Likes