Strawberry Kiwi Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

I’m down for that, I did make some modifications late last night in a 30ml version as a shake and vape. Check it out and hit me up!

4 Likes

Welcome !

You got me thinking I don’t know that i’ve ever paired Kiwi with an ice cream and so I wrote this recipe this morning and will make it today. Try as you wish to make or adapt your own this is a WIP ( work in progress ) so tweaks may be made later on but will post it here for now.

Kiwi Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream

Kiw Double TFA 1.00 ( If you were to use FA’s I’d up it to 2.00 )
Strawberry TFA 5.00
Strawberry Shisha INW 2.00
Vanilla MF 1.00 ( you could use FA’s Vanilla Classic for this at same % )
Vanilla Ice Cream LB 2.00 ( you can use TFA’s VBIC at same % but you will have to wait at least 3 weeks )

VBIC TFA is a steeper flavor it behaves much better with time generally 3-4 weeks prior to you can expect it to come off tasting like black pepper and will most likely turn you off of your mix that just isn’t ready yet doesn’t mean it isn’t good.

I have no idea how this will end up but Imma give it a try :wink:

Thanks for bring up an interesting request !

Also Kiwi Double TFA is a much stronger profile than FA’s which is still excellent I just chose TFA’s for the fact I hadn’t used it in a while it has a reminiscence of a kiwi infused with apple kinda juicy/ tangy like that where FA’s is more traditional kiwi slight tang choice is yours that’s the beauty of DIY !

6 Likes

are these the flavors you have to make this recipe ? or do are you able to use others ?

3 Likes

I posted a recipe above which has the flavor I’ve used if you wanna check it out, or if you have adjustments feel free to post here or leave a comment! You’re definitely able to use other vendors’ flavors, the ones I have above are simply what I’ve been using so far.

I did at DX sweet cream to the recipe as well. Still tinkering though.

2 Likes

I just seen your recipe posted up there I hearted it on the calculator side and will give it a go but if your tweaking it let me know and I’ll try that one !

2 Likes

id love for you to try as is , as you know we are always our own worst critics if anything id up the Red touch and lower the MM possibly even change the MM to FA but i need to use up my TPA MM i bought ALOT of it awhile back lol

2 Likes

I did edit it to up the strawberry, check it out and let me know what you think.

This is definitely gonna be a steeper. The updated recipe is pretty decent as a shake and vape but give it 3 to 7 days or longer and it will be your new ADV.

2 Likes

Here’s the updated version if you haven’t caught it yet.

4 Likes

Cool, I tried Strawberry/Kiwi once before with a cream and was pissed at the way it turned out. So I threw my arms up on it. It’d be cool to try it again with some help

2 Likes

It smells great the mix turned out well but I am going to let it steep. Idk that i’ve ever vaped Kiwi paired w/ any cream interesting as it’s often a sorbet of sorts like an icy not a cream style.

I’ll report back how this is but straight away it smells great Kiwi / SB forward w/ Ice cream in the end but w/ a few weeks to steep I am betting the ice cream will take over and then the fruit will be a blend.

1 Like

I would certainly up the Red touch but that’s just me i’m cray cray on the SBs ya know ! But I do understand how MM makes a fluffy mouthtaste addition to a cream/ milkshake recipe so I can see where you were headed w/ that as well. I too have a bunch of MM TFA but I actually prefer FA’s much more and it behaves better at 2% vs TFA lending a bit more sweetness a well.

But I’ll certainly try as is and you let it steep 1 month so I’ll make this in just a minute.

3 Likes

This is definitely one to let steep. It can be good right after mixing but if you give it a week or longer everything blends very nicely.

2 Likes

Tried it, and ok. I see why you want to work on it. Because it has potential.

That being said, I mixed something up, and was focusing on the kiwi, not the strawberry because the strawberry is going to be easy to nail. It’s the kiwi blending with creams is going to be a challenge. But I think I figured it out.

When I was new to vaping, I only liked fruity flavors. I then tried some kind of strawberry cheesecake or something like that and started getting into making creamy recipes. Now I have over 300 flavors, and I’m about to purchase some more. But during my fruity escapade, I found that pear mixed with kiwi and strawberry blended really well. It seemed to sweeten up the blend and kind of hid behind the two flavors.

I tried that and I think I got it. But it’s subject to your opinions and goals.

Question, do you have Flavor West strawberry milkshake? Or any kind of milkshake flavor?

3 Likes

i did let steep one month and sampled at 1 and 2 weeks , id love to know your thoughts ty ty btw the red touch was used low bc i was a little worried it would take over the other SB flaves

2 Likes

Oooh, that is very interesting about the pear. I don’t have any of that, but I actually gave some thought to adding dragonfruit. Do you think it would have a similar effect?

Also, I unfortunately don’t have any of the milkshake flavorings.

2 Likes

I totally can see the pear helping since it lends an additional layer of creaminess especially FA’s Pear not necessarily TFA’s which to me is more canned Pears. Curious which pear you were using when you felt this trifecta was at it’s best ?

1 Like

Awe snap. Because what I just did worked.
I’m using FA pear. And isn’t much of a interference to anything, but Dragonfruit is. It sharpens up the strawberry, doesn’t sweeten it. I like using Dragonfruit, but I don’t think it is appropriate in this scenario because we are trying to deal with the kiwi. I’m trying to fix the tartness in the kiwi by adding pear.

I gotta say, it worked great. Shocked I only spent 30 minutes on it. So ignored the strawberry because I have Flavor West Strawberry Milkshake. And I think the strawberry stood out just fine. I’m actually afraid to mess with it it came out so good. Might need more Sweet Cream. Here it is for testing out:

3% - Kiwi - Flavorart
2% - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - Capella
1% - DX Sweet Cream - TFA
0.5% - DX Milk - TFA
2% - French Vanilla - Capella
0.5% - Pear - Flavorart
1% - Marshmallow - Flavorart
2% - Strawberry Milkshake - Flavor West

I wish you had the milkshake, it’s pretty nice. Kiwi stands out, is a little sharp yet, but more Sweet Cream should fix it. Very sweet now

1 Like

Probably not the best place to post this but since we’re talking about mixing kiwi and creams I made this a few days ago and so far it tastes amazingly good! Cheesy name I know lol but didn’t know what to call it for the moment lol!

2 Likes

Meringue might be a good add to tame the contrasting Kiwi+cream …nice call

3 Likes

Looks like a pretty tasty vape!

1 Like