Strawberry mivvi recipe?

Hi, I’m brand new to DIY vaping.
I’m trying to make a eliquid which resembles a strawberry mivvi I bought a while ago. I tried capella sweet strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream. It was ok but the strawberry was more like milkshake rather than an ice lolly. Can anyone help?? A recipe would be even better as I can’t seem to find one anywhere. I sub ohm so I tried the mix at 70/30 and allowed a week to do its thing.
Ok I’ve done a bit more digging. I need a hard-candy type strawberry. Any recommendations?

Consider trying this.
CAP Sweet Strawberry 7.5%
CAP Strawberries and Cream 7.5%
CAP Italian Lemon Sicily 3.5%
Cap Sweet Cream 7.5%

With balance being the NIC/VG/PG. Most of the juices I make end up at or close to a total of 25% flavoring. Once you make it divide it into halves vape on one a little let the second one steep for about two weeks. The one you vape on you can adjust the flavors on if something comes in to strong or weak.
The small amount of lemon in it will give the illusion of a more realistic fresh strawberry flavor.

4 Likes

That one looks pretty good… I’m gonna go make that right meow.

1 Like

I’ve just ordered the ingredients. I’ll keep you updated with the results. Thank you

1 Like

Soooo… A week into the steep and it’s getting a bit of a sherbert/bonbon kinda vibe. Give it another week and it could be pretty sexy.
I wish steeping was faster.

2 Likes

You suffer from the most common vaper’s disease.
No-Patienceitis.
Symptoms are
Absolutely no patience when waiting something pertaining to vaping.

1 Like

No-Patienceitis.

I have this bad.

1 Like

Psssssssssssssssssst
All Vapers do. lol
I have it so bad I can’t buy from any supplier overseas without previous permission from my cardiologist. Just wrecks me till it arrives, and that customs wait is almost too much. :lol:

2 Likes

When I was in San Francisco taking pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge, I saw one of those giant Chinese container ships come into the Bay… it was going so slow… I was like… aww come on get to shore already!

3 Likes

I told my husband… “My coils are probably on that boat and the house is 2000 miles away”.

3 Likes

I’m about 3 hours from SF and you probably get your stuff before I do. the postal service in CA well a hint hoover, eureka, shark, do these names bring to mind anything. Yeah they really suck

2 Likes

:swimmer::walking::bicyclist: Might be how they deliver out there lol… Fasttech is 16 days to my house.

You really cannot appreciate computer logistics until you think about the fact an envelope the size of my hand is on one of those ships buried in one of those containers. Cant even believe it gets here when you see one of those ships.

2 Likes

Right then, just over two weeks, lots of shaking/venting/waiting I’d say it’s ready to go. It’s divine. It definitely needed the second week to get rid of the last vg aftertaste. It’s a very gentle yet sweet flavour. It’s my new daily vape. I’ve got a couple other recipes steeping at the minute to try and get closer to the original strawberry mivvi flavour I was looking for but I think I may prefer this one. I think a few drops of koolada would make it feel like a fresh summer morning. Exciting times.
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Yay Happy For You!

1 Like

I’ve only been on a little boat, the one my son was assigned to a few years ago.

Nimetz class carriers are pretty good sized.

Now that’s what I call a boat!

1 Like

@broadie if you like this try this one, it’s just a variation but OMG I could vape it by the gallon
Consider trying this.
CAP Sweet Strawberry 7.5% sub TPA Peach
CAP Strawberries and Cream 7.5% sub FA White peach
CAP Italian Lemon Sicily 3.5% sub TPA Hynotic
Cap Sweet Cream 7.5% Sub FA Fresh Cream.
it’s so smooth and peachy a little cream as a finisher and just wonderful.

1 Like