Strong tobacco recipe

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask for help with a recipe for an extremely strong tobacco flavor using Dirty Neutral Base (DNB) from Inawera. I have tried many recipes, including some very good ones from our friend Frank. However, I am looking for a recipe where the DNB tobacco flavor is extremely predominant as the main note. I would like to vape this recipe in the MTL Bishop atomizer. Can anyone help me with a recipe like this, or should I continue vaping it alone at 4-6%, as I have been doing?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

3 Likes

Not a big fan of tobaccos, so others will have better ideas, but if you’re looking for extremely strong cigarette like tobacco, i would suggest Western (Cowboy) TPA. It’s very strong, i use it low (0.25% - 1%), but i use it often my tobacco recipes (definitely not a prime tobacco flavor for me, but a great supportive flavor if you’re looking in that direction). Inawera has some great tobaccos that might work as well (Black for Pipe maybe?).

DNB recipes

4 Likes

@ALEX_SILVA Hi Alex and welcome to ELR. Mikser offered you helpful information. Building on that I’d like to point you in a few directions that might further help. For some of the older school recipes you can look on the recipe side for recipes by Kinnikinnick and his tobacco cohorts. They’ll be in the comments under his recipes. Kinni is no longer on the forum so we only have his recipes here for reference.

There is a mixer that goes by the name, Fear. You can view his recipes on ATF (All The Flavors). alltheflavors.com He is an active tobacco aficionado.

There are many brands that make good tobacco flavors. As Mikser mentioned, Red Burley by Flavorah is very popular. So is their Kentucky Blend. I could see the two of those with DNB making a nice strong combo.

Inawera, Flavorah, Flavourart, Hangsen and Flavor Express (FE) also have wonderful picks. FE can be found at Flavor Jungle which also offers their own Tobacco Absolute. flavorjungle.com

If you’re looking for ideas, one thing you can do is type in a flavor on our Flavor List on the recipe side. It will give you notes on the flavor and all the recipes related to it.

One thing I haven’t mentioned is NETs. We have a thread started by Kinnikinnick on how to make your own naturally extracted tobaccos.
@Iv3shf would be very helpful with that. There is also a vendor called Stixx Mixx who makes and sells NETs stixxmixx.com

Don’t forget to use our discount code at some of these shops. The information is on our Resource Page. :: Resources e-Liquid Calculator

Good luck and don’t hesitate to ask questions. Hopefully more people will pop in and offer their own help. I’m limited on time right now but later I may be able to find some recipes for you.

6 Likes

I’m also not into tobacco flavors. After trying to find something that works for a long time, I just gave up. I agree with what @Mikser said about Western, I will also add Desert Ship by INW. Inawera has a lot of tobaccos that are fairly strong and again, in agreement with @mikser, many of the pipe tobaccos might work for you. Just remember to let them steep for a few weeks if you want to avoid some of the hay-like flavor. On the recipe side, you can look up individual tobacco flavors and see what their flavor profiles are like and how high you can push them. Good luck!

4 Likes

Hello, I am very grateful for the suggestions and recipes, which I will definitely try. I appreciate it immensely and will try to import some of these flavors since they are not available here in Brazil. Once again, thank you very much and I wish everyone much success.,

3 Likes

Don’t just stop with DNB, which is not a tobacco but an “ash-tray” enhancer, sometime it works, sometime it doesn’t, I Can’t feel that ashy feeling, it changes from person to person.
Bear in mind some other “tricks” to get that analogue strong flavor, Classic Cigarette by FLV is a must, FA Tuscan Reserve works as well.
FA Black Fire and Oak Woods are two more additives to play with your main note.
Give it some acidity, Whisky Lime etc…

Hope it helps working on your goal!

4 Likes

Hey Frank, have you ever tried FJ Tobacco Absolute? I believe it’s a Virginia type. I was hoping to get some input from people I know before buying it.

1 Like

Sry I missed that one @muth , never tried that one unfortunately, I will in my next order if I find it, but if it’s made from a tobacco concrete, can’t be extremely bad…

If you want to know more a tobacco concrete manufacturer I know is Bulgarian: Galen-n see below:

If you want to know even more they’ve also done a study on their products:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S092666901630560X

I know it’s not the answer you needed, but maybe you now know something else…

3 Likes

Thx Frank. I came across that name, Galen, while searching.

This image is enough to make me want to buy it. I didn’t realize how medicinal and beneficial it is. Thx Frank :smiling_face: