Substitute Flavours

We are wanting to make a mix which contains the following flavours below, but we don’t have them in our stash and want to know what we can use to substitute them with. Can please get some advice please on the following flavours that we want to substitute.

1. Ethyl Vanillin 10% - TPA
    2.Cinnamon Danish Swirl - CAP

Currently we only have CAP and TPA with a handful of Purilum flavours.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

K&M

6 Likes

For the vanillin 10%, I think you could replace it with vanilla bean ice cream or vanilla custard tpa.

You dont have anything cinnamon in your stash though, so I think you’ll have to buy that one.

8 Likes

Thanks @delltrapp we have done exactly that in the mix we have just made plus added a sweetener.

7 Likes

Based on your stash i would go with the TPA VC for the Vanillin sub and like delltrap ssidaid you dont have any flaves that even have a cinnamon note

8 Likes

I think for some people the sugar cookie in your stash has a cinnamon hint, but it brings the mix in a different direction.

6 Likes

I would sub your [Cinnamon Toast (VG) (Real Flavors), might work.

4 Likes

@SteveTC Hey brother, I hope your keeping well and yep we used the Sugar Cookie and it worked fine, which is a bonus as I am not that big of a fan of cinnamon. Where in Oz are you ?

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes we used the Sugar Cookie and it worked fine, which is a bonus as I am not that big of a fan of cinnamon as I told @SteveTC .

4 Likes