Sugary Lips aftertaste?

@Ianc13 I hear you it’s just way too sweet for me. I really and digging FW sweetener and TFA is the 2nd. I’m waiting for a shipment from DIY Flavours (In Canada,Hence the “u” in Flavours.) I got a whole slew of new flavors. I FINALLY found REAL FLAVORS! I guess they make SC (which they call extracts,1-2.5%) I can’t wait.

2 things ive been wanting to try,
DIY Flavours Logo
Had both, The Real Flavors Pink Candy(VG based, i got the SC & Regular For my endless clone attempt) & Rick’s Sugar Daddy Sweetner.
Heard great things “just sweet, no gunk”
We’ll see tho, I heard the same about CAP super sweet. Not to knock on SS. just not for my liking. Just in case I got a bigger bottle of FW haha
Very interested in:
WF Crossaint SC. WF confuses me because in my flavor stash cotton candy Jelly Bean is labeled as an SC I got it from bull city flavor which has been pretty great mine does not say SC on it. A few others that I got to do so it’s hard when making a recipe on here I tried asking them but didn’t get a clear answer. Croissant should be bomb though I’m thinking croissant from WF handsome cap golden butter and some sort of chocolate I think I have TFA chocolate nothing like a warm flaky buttery chocolate croissant!
and that’s the end of my book! Thanks to @ladycrooks to Re-igniting My Forum Love!

6 Likes

Extremely late reply but yeah it is horrible I even tried cutting it down and it still was too sugary or whatever see my problem is is I love the sweet juice. And then once you get the taste for the sweet juice in my case anyway, it’s like potato chips just can’t put it down! Rick’s sugar daddy is pretty good of course it’s VG I’m a big VG fan I don’t like PG that much I think maybe slight allergy to it not enough to not use any but the less the better in my case I could only find the Rick’s at DIY in Canada it’s really good though I don’t know about not dunking up the coils but

3 Likes

Ricks does not gunk your coils

4 Likes

I guess it’s different for everyone

3 Likes

I should say it doesn’t gunk MY coils.
I don’t vape at a high wattage all the time either so that may explain it also.

2 Likes

No I totally hear you I haven’t noticed any gunk but it’s just seems hard to believe that it wouldn’t gunk at all but in the 60 ml I bought I’m almost done with it and man that really was a game changer I remember seeing a post before of you loving it Il. I think that’s why I actually tried it…so thanksss !

4 Likes

Plus I’m just so down with VG when I first started out all my juices were so thin in the last six to 12 months I’ve got it perfect I don’t even know what the percentage is I just know it’s good lol

2 Likes

I use it at 1 to 2% in mixes.
Around twice as much as I would use Super Sweet

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds about right especially with VG not being the greatest of carriers I guess that applies more to a flavor I don’t know it’s just good stuff I wish I could get it at Bull City because they’re shipping is not only faster than DIY flavor or they may have changed the name. But it’s also cheaper for shipping and for the flavoring like a TFA 10 mL is say 199 Bull City at DIY it’s 3 or 4$
But they have the ricks and they have real flavors which is also VG mostly except for the extracts pink candy is where I’ve been looking for my whole life! :laughing::fire::dash:

3 Likes

Yeah, sometimes you have to spend a little more to get what you want.
I had to do the same wit VT Sweet Cream.
BCF doesn’t know if they are getting it back or not so I ordered a big bottle of it from Canada.
Now I don’t have to worry about it.

3 Likes