Sugary Lips aftertaste?

What flavor/concentrate is the best for making recipes have that sugary lips aftertaste?

8 Likes

Capella Super Sweet …

9 Likes

Any sucrose base sweetener.

8 Likes

Only 1 drop per 10ml is what’d I’d go brother @SaucyNuttBugget. 1% MAX.

8 Likes

I kept seeing that one mentioned, so this just confirms it for me. Thank you!

7 Likes

Sista lol but thank you! That is super helpful :smile:

9 Likes

I’ll have to see if I have any of that already. I’m still new to mixing, and learning how all the flavors work together.

6 Likes

Wish all my ‘brothers’ looked like her!

8 Likes

Omg. My sincerest apologizes!!! :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Got the ol’ ticker goin’ eh?

@SaucyNuttBugget if you want a ‘commercial’ taste 1%-1.5% of Super Sweet (Capella) will do you, works for me, but some flavours are sweeter and won’t need that much… TPA has a Super Sweet but it’s nothing like it.

8 Likes

You’re too kind, and funny :laughing: the power of makeup and Snapchat filters! Lol.

6 Likes

Yea I don’t particularly like the sweetener I have from tpa.
I’m trying to clone a specific juice, that is apparently very hard to do. I didn’t realize it when I first set out on this mission lol

6 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

6 Likes

1% meringue (FA) and 0,5% torrone (FA).

4 Likes

I love sweet juice…but I just can’t get into the super sweet from capella .
I found that it was really strong and I love to overflavor ,…I don’t know why.
FLAVOR WEST makes a good sweetener and TPA(TFA) is a little bit lighter. Buy a little bottle of each and see what works best for you.
everybody loves super sweet. I threw my bottle away .I guess it’s all subjective to taste :slight_smile:
I Want To Try That Rick’s Sugar Daddy.
But I haven’t been to a site to order it supposedly really good I hope any of that is helpful

4 Likes

2 years later I’m still trying to clone vape wild the last straw I’ve tried two hundred at least combinations probably even more than that but I think it was @D.Sims who said it in the beginning…
You might up and up with something that you like even better.
Oh capella sweet candy is absolutely delicious and it’s good for a sweetener it’s kind of like vanillin and em together I guess but it doesn’t have a chemically taste it’s really good

4 Likes

I got a 10ml bottle of CAP Super Sweet about 3 years ago to try, there is still over 9.5ml of it left. Horrible stuff for me. I don’t use any sweetener at all in most of my recipes, just add meringue or cotton candy if it’s a bit bland.

4 Likes

They have their own site. It can be difficult finding it. I’ve found it to be the cleanest tasting.

4 Likes

I agree. I never liked SS, always got a strange aftertaste. When a recipe needs some added sweetness I’ll use FLV Sweetness. But not very often.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t eat/drink anything with certain artificial flavours due to the after-taste. Seems the same with vape juice. Couldn’t stand commercial juices due to this issue.

2 Likes