Suggestions for a box mod

I was looking at getting a sigelei 100 watt plus but then realized 10 watts is the lowest it will go. I still use a pt3 mini and a kayfun clone and I think 10 watts would burn my coils. So now Im looking at the sigelei 50 watt, any suggestions?

1 Like

I’m vaping my KFL at 25W (: When I was using EVODs I was running them at 11W.

I’ve been following vaping charts. I guess I need to play with my settings a little more.

I’ve not vaped below 10W for a very very long time… Lowest is my Nautilus that I run at 12W.

2 Likes

I’m with daath on this one, since I got my sigelei, I’ve never gone down to 10!

2 Likes

Don’t follow vape charts, learn how to use Steam Engine calculator. Here’s my build for KFL, as you can see, it produces 316 mW/mm² at 25W and that’s fine for KFL+.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I use steam calculator but never paid attention to all of the details.

I have the Sigelei 100w and like it but been looking at the iStick 50. I bought one for my daughter and tried it. It comes with a 510 adapter so you can run any kind of tank or RDA. The battery. Is built in and has pass through charging via a micro usb cable. Shay loves it. I’m going to get another one for myself.

What about this one? It comes out 1. May

Looks a lot like my Sigelei. I like it but looking at the dimensions its a little bigger than mine. I would probably buy from a local shop in case you have a problem with it tho. Most places will give at least 30 day warranty

I picked up an eleaf iStick 50 yesterday. I have an Atlantis on it running st 35w. I vaped on it from 10 Tues morning till 730 Weds morning and still had 70% charge on the battery. Im impressed! Gonna work out pretty good for the 7/12’s I will be working for the next month.

1 Like