Suggestions of % in a single flavor mix

Hi there. I have a Capella Pomegranate Deluxe, but my problem is that I can’f find any suggestions for % in a single flavor mix. My intention is to blend it with either FA or TFA Apple pie. The FA Aple pie is great @4.5% and the TFA one is good @ 10% But I want to test the pomegranate alone before I mix it with the apple pie. So if anyone have used the Capella Pomegranate, I would be very happy for suggestions on wich % I should go for. I will use a 50/50 blend with 12mg nicotine.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :smile:

When in doubt, with anything Capella, TPA, or Flavor West, I always start with 5%. With Inawera, FA, and Flavor Art I start with 2%. That should at least give you an idea of what the flavor profile is—how strong, sweetness, etc. Then you can adjust to taste. Remember, it’s a lot easier to add more than to take away. :wink:

2 Likes

The flavor details page of Capella’s Pomegranate has two suggestions: 5% and 10% - average mixing % is 5.1% (median 4%) - so maybe go with 7.5% (or 10% if you’re bold) for single flavor?

2 Likes

Are you sure it’s Capella? Pomegranate Deluxe looks like it’s TPA. Pomegranate v1 and v2 are Capella. The TPA flavor says 4-6%, and as Lars said, the Cap one is 5 or 10%.

1 Like

Hmmm, I have heard of a Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) at WL but not made by (CAP)? I must be missing something here. Norwegianvaper, could you confirm the flavor description and where you purchased it?:grinning:

1 Like

You could be right here. I will check when I come home. Thank you all for your suggestions so far, very useful for a noob like me. I will come back with it tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was rigth, the Pomegranate DeLux are in a Capella branded bottle. To bad that I cant remember where I bought it from Could have been Liberty-Flight.co.uk , but I’m not 100% sure of that. Guess I have to mix a sample, starting at 5%

Its been a good while, but I will try to find it among my thousand mails :slight_smile:
Now, here is where i bought it www.eciggs.se
It says
"Capella flavor drops
Multi purpose Flavoring
Naturally and Artificially Flavord
MADE IN THE USA
Genuine Capella flavor imported from USA by eciggs.se
www,Capellaflavors.com
10 ml concentrated Flavoring Do not ingest directly
Direction Start at 2% add more fore more flavor"

Clearly I have missed the last sentence , but 2% seems a little to little don’t you think?