Summer Vapes 2017 ! Let's see them WIPs & Recipes

I just wanted to get some fresh ideas of what ppl are working on this summer ! I haven’t mixed since Jan. and am gearing up for the summer.

We’ve had some new flavors come out and I’ll be excited to see some fresh summer vapes ! So if you got some ya wana share… or you got ideas put’em here :sunny:

Here’s a few of my WIPS ( that’d be Work In Progress ) for folks that are new to the site :wink:

Not so common summery vape but I like how it smells and will test it soon !

Peach Egg Nog Smoothie

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.25
Apricot (TPA) 1.25
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.5
Cinnamon Ceylon (FA) 0.25
Egg Nog (CAP) 0.25
Marshmallow (LA) 0.75
Nectarine (MF) 0.5
Oak Milk (FE) 0.25
Peach (FA) 2.25
Peach (MF) 1
Peaches and Cream (CAP) 1.75
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
White Peach (FA) 0.25

Flavor total: 10.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

More traditional yet uncommon
Tried 4/5 very nice it steeped for a few months but still was tasty. Smoothie w/ cinnamon egg nog highlights and a sweet peach finish !

Secret Garden

Ingredient %
Blackberry (CAP) 3
Blackberry (MF) 1
Blueberry (INAWERA) 0.15
Champagne (TPA) 2
Cool Mint (CAP) 0.2
Cream Soda (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.4
Ginger (FW) 1.25
Key Lime (Natural) (FW) 1
Raspberry (CAP) 2
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.25
Raspberry-Blackberry (INAWERA) 0.2

Flavor total: 12.46%

Straight up summer lovin’ here this one smells incredible been steeping for a few months !

watermelon w/ strawberry ginger syrup

Ingredient %
Ginger (FW) 0.5
Melon (LA) 4
Strawberry (INAWERA) 2
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 3
Watermelon (INAWERA) 3
Watermelon (VG) (Real Flavors) 4
Watermelon Candy (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 18.5%

I wanted this watermelon ginger to be better I think the SB INW just kinda made it funky and the choice of watermelons I’ll revisit this one Bc it was smelling so good for a while tried it 4/5 and it was kinda soapy actually nothing what I thought it’d be ! Back to the drawing board.

Watermelon Slice

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.2
Cucumber (CAP) 1.25
Honeydew (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Jelly Candy (CAP) 0.75
Red Summer (Watermelon) (FA) 3
Sour Wizard (FA) 1
Watermelon (Delosi) 5
Watermelon (MF) 0.75
Watermelon Candy (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 16.95%

Cucumber cherry watermelon lime

Ingredient %
Cherry (INAWERA) 2.35
Cucumber (TPA) 2
Jelly Candy (CAP) 1.5
Lime (Flavorah) 0.2
Sour Wizard (FA) 1.25
Watermelon (Delosi) 7
Watermelon (MF) 0.75

Flavor total: 15.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! Tried 4/5 I think I'll cut back on the cucumber to around 1.25 and lower the MF Watermelon it is pretty rind heavy so the combo being higher is t what I was after I want it more subtle. Good but needs work.

StrawGuanaBanaberry

Ingredient %
Guanabana (Flavorah) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3.35
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.75
Watermelon (Delosi) 5.25

Flavor total: 14.36%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! Tried 4/5 I really enjoyed this one it's a nice tropical juice.

WIPS

Waterfall 7ml

Ingredient %
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 1.26
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 2
Orange (FA) 0.26
Pineapple (INAWERA) 1.76
Pink Panther (INAWERA) 0.26
Raspberry-Blackberry (INAWERA) 0.26
Red Summer (Watermelon) (FA) 4
Strawberry (INAWERA) 1.76
Watermelon (INAWERA) 2.26

Flavor total: 13.8%

Blue Coconut Snow Cone Custard

Ingredient %
Blue Ice (FW) 0.5
Blue Raspberry (EuroFlavor) 5.5
Coconut Candy (TPA) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5

Flavor total: 9%

Love this one I tested it at 3 weeks and thought it was great !

CIRCUS COOKIE v2

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 2.5
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.3
DX Marshmallow (TPA) 1.25
Meringue (FA) 0.5
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 2.25
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.75
Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP) 2.75
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 1.25

Flavor total: 13.57%

12 Likes

I love your use of anise in the peach eggnog recipie.

1 Like

here you go @Amy2 this is good the next day but since it hasnt had anytime im not sure what it will do in a week or two but it refreshing , juicy , and for being simple you taste all three flaves cactus , peach and watermelon

4 Likes

Love the sound of this ! See this is exactly why I love talking to my buds woulda never thought to put cactus w/ peach. I have a feeling it will be a peachy summer for me as I’m really starting to enjoy it more. I will say I prob would have to lower the white peach some it is still very strong to me. I really really love FA’s peach ( regulars one )

Thanks for sharing !

3 Likes

Dang Girl you have recipes for dayz!! i thought i was getting some place with my 135 flavors lol today feels like a mixing day! gonna go put my nose down in the lab (corner of the living room with all my supplies) and think up some more recipes.

1 Like

I made all of these and they’ve been steeping.

I have an outrageous amount of recipes that are still private let alone all the ones that are public on ELR !

You’ll get there I am sure of it :wink:

Sharing them is the fun part we all bounce interesting ideas off each other like I am now going to try peach w/ cactus in @fidalgo_vapes recipe !

1 Like

WIP the peach is strong , but since im comparing it to the drink it works i may have to lower it as well this recipe is two days old but vapeable next day so i. thinking with some time a week or two it may all come together well , for me i wasnt finding cactus to be very good to me until this drink , im gonna make a cactus + honey as well its part of the line of drinks ive been drinking you would like them

3 Likes

I had some of them before your right I did like them ! A lot of Aloe Vera but very tasty ! Interesting concepts to mix up :sunny:

1 Like

we find inspiration where we can :wink:

2 Likes

I always think of vape as soon as something tastes or looks awesome hee hee I’m sure it’s a natural instinct

4 Likes

oh ya it is , my mom made a cinnamon roll apple pie thing and right away i was like " that might be a good vape " she rolls her eyes lmao

5 Likes

HAHAH I can see a Mom w/ an eye roll that means you’re like me and talk vape all the time YUP guilty.

5 Likes

they just dont get it , its no longer a need its always a want , i could vape all day without nicotine for me its a hobby it clears the mind and cleans the soul lol

7 Likes

Have you done anything else w/ Oak Milk ?

2 Likes

i havent yet ive been on pause for a mnute , i didnt even test that one ty for reminding me i did have a lot of ideas for that based on your notes ill test that today and get busy ( since i have to wait on the RFSC to steep )

1 Like

We must think alike Amy, I was just messing around with a Space Jam type last week. I haven’t mixed this yet and it’s not posted just a tester when I get to mix in a day or so.

4 Likes

Ooohhh Weeee that looks good ! That sweet guava’s guna give FA’s watermelon some help Lord knows it’s weak and needs some support and with that splash of cactus and then some tangy lemon oh yea ! I like it BB keep it up buddy !

That Blue Coconut Snowcone Custard sounds VERY interesting :yum:

1 Like

I actually had this treat IRL it tastes great. A snow cone with a gooey custard center awesome ! Thanks

@Amy2 the Blue Coconut Snowcone Custard recipe is marked as private?

1 Like