Summo Ultra1 Review

I recently got my hands on the Summo Ultra1, and I have to say, it lives up to the hype. First off, the 0.42-inch OLED screen is crystal clear, making it super easy to check settings and battery life at a glance. The anti-leak side-fill pods really good—no more messy refills.

The ergonomic AFC (airflow control) feels just right, and I love the option of auto-draw and button activation. It’s convenient depending on how I’m feeling. The 30W max output power gives a nice, satisfying hit every time, and the 1000mAh battery lasts me all day without needing a recharge.

One of my favorite features is the dazzling breathlight logo. It adds a cool, personalized touch to my vaping sessions with its breath-activated light display. It’s a small detail, but it really makes the device stand out.

Pros:

• Clear 0.42-inch OLED screen
  • Anti-leak side-fill pods
  • Ergonomic airflow control
  • Dual activation modes (auto-draw and button)
  • Powerful 30W max output
  • Long-lasting 1000mAh battery
  • Stylish breath-activated light display

Cons:

• The dazzling breathlight logo might be too flashy for some
  • OLED screen can be hard to read in bright sunlight
  • Limited to 30W, which might not be enough for those seeking higher power output

Overall, the Summo Ultra1 is effortlessly trendy and performs smoothly. If you’re looking for a sleek, reliable vape with some cool features, this one’s definitely worth checking out.

4 Likes

Your review is appreciated . Just one thing to keep in mind. There is no need to create multiple threads about the same thing .

2 Likes

thanks,bro :kissing_heart: