Suorin Air Giveaway: Try A Unique Vape Gear by iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn

Vape fellows, if you are looking for a real simple & effective vape device to quit smoking, or wanna a cool device for vaping, or only need a portable backup device for on the go, then we have a good news for you. iPhone manufacturer, Foxconn released their first vape gear, called as Suorin Air, which is a beautiful all-in-one kit. It continues the same thin appearance of iPhone, with a dimension of 86x43x8mm, really pocket friendly. Unlike other similar products with no button design, this device features a power on-off switch, which enables you to turn off power for saving battery life. It also comes with adjustable airflow at the bottom for nice vapor production. 2ml e-liquid capacity is compliant to TPD regulations. 400mAh built-in battery can be fully charged in 30 minutes. Plus indicator light, refilling design and 5 classic colors, this Suorin Air will be a good entry-level device for your switting or stealth vaping.

Now we are gonna give away 1 set of Suorin Air. Will you be the lucky guy to try this new gadget? Come & enter to WIN!!

Giveaway Rules:

1. What aspect of Suorin Air do you think can be improved?
  2. Have you used any similar products? or do you know any, please list them.
  3. What price do you think is suitable for such a little device?
  4. Share this device on any of your social media.
  5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:

1. We use random.org to select winner on Feb. 14, 2017.
  2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 5 times at most.
  3. We require at least 25 participants.
1 Like

Mmmmmm, it’s for stealth vaping. Looks like it fits the bill. I just don’t agree, making gear for this purpose seems not right. Why not make a full size, awesome mod and sub ohm tank as your first bit ok f kit. Rather then this shifty, dinky silly piece.

1 Like

Nope, for good reason.

1 Like

You tell me

1 Like

Mmmm, not going to happen.

1 Like

@ozo @boyhowdy

1 Like

This won’t sell here, you won’t even be able to give it away.

2 Likes

What do you mean " this won’t sell here"?

1 Like

Good news!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Suorin Air Starter Kit? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site–Win Suorin Air Giveaway, The Tiniest & Easiest All-In-One Kit by iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn! 10 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

No one here will use that type of system. We like our sub tanks,RTAs and RBA’s and our powerful mods. We wouldn’t be satisfied with that system, it wouldn’t meet our vaping demands. 2ml capacity 16watts of FULL power, come on, we have 5, 10 and 15ml tanks and push 50 to 150 watts on our devices. I’m sorry but that Suorin Air is just another gas station gimmick. Nothing personal, just being up front and honest.

2 Likes

i agree and if this isnt priced at 19.99 or so it wont sell in gas stations either !!!

1 Like

Holy cow 400 mah that’s just crazy lol. that thing looks like you are vaping on a phone case it might be an attractive starter kit for people to quit smoking though people love cell phones

I would bet it’s gonna be closer to $50 and then you will have to buy refillable cartridges when the coils go it didn’t look like you can change the cotton or anything

1 Like

Do you want to win this P.O.S.? Do three backflips, run around the block backwards singing hey diddy diddle with your eyes closed. Now you have a chance at our 5 puff device. One lucky winner, takes it all!

Look at the GIVEAWAY 10 being shoved in this guys mouth :laughing: That has to be the worst marketing I’ve ever seen. Sorry… just being honest. Good luck with that lol

2 Likes
  1. What aspect of Suorin Air do you think can be improved?

Go Sub Ohm

1. Have you used any similar products?

Never seen anything like it

1. What price do you think is suitable for such a little device?

£10

1. Tag 2 of your friends here.

@Lolly @Pugs1970 @Kalahariuk @Fenrir1 @anon88729607 @Josephine_van_Rijn @VapeyMama

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Grubby but this is of no interest at all to me.
And honestly i’m not sure any giveaways will be on my list of things to attend this year.
Reason is that customs think it is funny to catch stuff that is sent to me and try to charge me with ridiculous fees. That happened with the Wotofo 50w TC kit i won earlier, it never made it to me.

2 Likes

i have to say that this was the right way to go , instead of complaing ( which i did and shame on me ) we should have supported this giveaway considering the great giveaways @Heaven_Gifts have done in the past , dont get me wrong it is a crazy idea but thats not on heaven gifts so great job @Grubby

2 Likes

oh man really , im sorry to hear that seriously things are going to get that way especially in the states if the Trump keeps trying to screw with china

1 Like

This is happening in Europe and it is what it is. It kinda sucks not getting what i have won but on the other hand i never paid for it so it doesn’t really matter in the long run.

2 Likes