Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Well, isn’t it? :rofl: I hope so because I’ve been listening to you all these years :flushed:

6 Likes

See that is why i love you so much :wink:

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: …Nope, just kidding, LMAO! I got so excited I ran over to the other side and whipped up a Greek yogurt recipe. muthy come lately.

7 Likes

I always enjoy Frank’s live shows and channel, subscribed ages ago, but defo will stop by and have a chat, Sunday is a busy day but I’ll try, it’s also a EU friendly time if I remember correctly.
Well done @fidalgo_vapes for pointing the show out and @DayTimeFrank ad @TamVapes for spreading the love!!

11 Likes

Thanks, I’ve seen these videos linked to recipes a lot, and wondered what time on Sundays it was on

8 Likes

Just subbed. Thanks for sharing! :pray:

8 Likes

Subbed. Moving this week but will definitely try to check it out 9nce the dust settles…sounds like fun

9 Likes

Can we move it up a time slot? I like to sleep in.

3 Likes

I think replay might be a good thing for you bwhaha

6 Likes

Sub’d @fidalgo_vapes, looks like a good time…

9 Likes

It has inspired me to mix off the cuff again…Having a weekly flavor to use actually has got me out of my mixing laziness , so i enjoy playing along

Ty for checking it out, imo it would be great to see a few more #SSMS recipes every week . Maybe for those who submit before the show @DayTimeFrank and @TamVapes can mix a couple random ones and try them ???

9 Likes

Yes, but I missed the end of the show, which flavor profile won the poll for next week…

Agreed, I love to play along its a lot of fun! Maybe a wrench could post links in chat to the mixers recipes that participate…

12 Likes

No show this Sunday but Next Sunday is SB Candy …There will be a show this Sat going over new WF flaves

9 Likes

Honored Session Drummer! Much respect for your work!

7 Likes

For sure! Definitely will do assuming I have the flavors.

8 Likes

Thank you, but the honor is mine Sir. Thank you for what you do.

5 Likes

@DayTimeFrank good to see you posting here. Very nice indeed.

7 Likes

Your not lacking many , and we all know Tam and mountain of flaves

5 Likes

I can pull a list of the #SSMS recipes prior to the show, maybe I can mix a few prior, but then I need Fiddy @fidalgo_vapes to come to clean up and put my flavors away in an outfit of my choosing for him. :rofl: just kidding, (not really).
giphy

9 Likes

Damn Mr Clean has some new moves

8 Likes