Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Well there is a Newish Show on YT that i have been enjoying . @DayTimeFrank and @TamVapes have been doing a great job representing the DIY mixing world. Each week has a Flavor Profile voted on from the viewers the week before. Tam And DTF both mix based on that selection . @Rocky02852 and Myself have been playing along as well and release recipes on Sundays…

I wanted to start this thread because I think this show is top notch and fun . The Panel involves the chat quite a bit which is great especially for newer mixers with Questions.

Ill start linking the shows recipes here after each show and there will also be a link to the show for those who want to watch .

What i would love to see is ELR Forum members to show some love and subscribe , come hang out …Next Saturday Tam and Daytime frank will be talkimg about the new WF release so that will be great .

Here is this weeks show Super Sunday Mixing Show! Ep.12 Greek Yogurt Plus Who Won The Gift Card? - YouTube

Recipes will be linked below…

Rocky Toony aka @Rocky02852

@TamVapes

Fiddy aka @fidalgo_vapes

DTF aka @DayTimeFrank

Super Sunday Mixing Show regular Starting time is Sundays 11am EST

25 Likes

I think Frank is off next Sunday, but rumor has it @fidalgo_vapes will be sitting in for him :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Ha…Hes doing a Saturday show instead…I do remember you are gonna be a guest one of these weeks soon right?? The Milk and Honey episode?

In all honesty the contract negotiations have stalled…If we can get the lawyers out of the way we can get something done , how about @DayTimeFrank are you willing to leave the lawyers out of it ?

11 Likes

Those lawyers are charging an arm and a leg. Almost as much as a tank of gas. Tam said you’re only allowed on from the tub. I voted for more bubbles. She doesn’t want any bubbles.

11 Likes

Now that i have your attention , can you drop your weekly announcment here when you have it ready TIA…

Ill add the recipes and all that after shows

8 Likes

Sounds good!

6 Likes

I am still waiting for the bathtub cam shot. :bathtub: One Day soon. And yes @Rocky02852 you are going to be a guest soon. :grin: Thank you @fidalgo_vapes for the great write-up. Where do I send your check? :smiley:

16 Likes

Thanks for this info!
Definitely will be checking it out.
Is it LIVE only or can I watch it a few days later?

10 Likes

Its is live but you can always watch the replay …Live is my preference i like to interact with panel and chat

7 Likes

So what’s the forbidden recipe Frank’s vaping on? Referenced about 5 minutes in.

7 Likes

That is in reference to someone chastising Frank for naming his recipe similar to theirs …A bit of unneeded drama lol , its been erased and all good . It was a bit of a suprise to see the comment .

9 Likes

Thank you.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes great big hug to you for posting this. You already know how I feel about mixing shows but if this comes recommended by you I know I can wrap my arms (and head) around it. 11am live on Sundays would usually work for me, too. I’m actually excited about this!

11 Likes

Awesome …The more the better , its really a great crowd of people …This week the show will be in Sat …Hope to see you

7 Likes

Aw crappers, I have a zoom mtg Saturday at 11am-12:00pm. How long does the show run?

4 Likes

Apprx 1 to 2 hrs…The following week will be regular time 11am EST on Sunday…

@DayTimeFrank what time you thinking on Sat this week ??

6 Likes

Well, if anything I can catch the last half. Thx fiddy.

6 Likes

Looking around noon or 1pm EDT. Going around 90 minutes or until I start getting dirty looks from the wife.

10 Likes

Awesome Thank You …I csnt wait to see you all popping in from time to time

6 Likes

@muth i believe you will appreciate STF and Tam they arent there to sell or promote. They dont cone across like they are the “pro” bc they are in a screen and like everyone else they believe what i say and think is always right :joy::joy::joy: doh

7 Likes