Support Gremberry Farms (Gremlin Flavors)

What size is 1oz as i see Gremberry farms displays are in Oz and not MLs
Thank you :woozy_face:

5 Likes

30 ml = 1 OZ

8 Likes

Thank you :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I see we have a 5% code with them, nice (ELRECIPES). I don’t see any special Halloween sales for them but I’m going to get some solos I haven’t tried yet. I’m stoked!

6 Likes

What did you think of the Blue Gremlin?

5 Likes

I’ve not tried that one yet @muth, but it’s IN my cart …

4 Likes

Heehee, it’s in my cart too and I’m about to trigger.

I ended up with 8 Solos but too lazy to post a pic right now. I did get the Imp Dust and a few “different” for me flavors like the chai tea/caramel spice.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer @Lynda_Marie when testing the Imp Dust did either of you get a medicinal or cough syrup note? I mixed this at 13% SFT and after a 14 day steep I’m getting these notes, while not horrendous it is there and somewhat distracting. I want to like this as I love blackberries and I have a couple of mixes developing in my head but don’t want the medicinal notes.
Thoughts?

5 Likes
4 Likes

That’s a negative @TimWV. It may be all in our individual tastes, but I’m fairly sensitive to florals, medicinals, etc., and I didn’t get any when I tested it.

@Lynda_Marie ??

3 Likes

Not me. I vape it solo at 8% with 1/2% sweetener 70/30 3mg
It’s been a while since I’ve vaped it, so I’ll mix some up tomorrow and test it again.

4 Likes

@TimWV blackberries can be hard to get right. There are some that are soapy, perfumey, and floral. If the notes you ARE getting are minor, it will be easy to cover up.

5 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Thank you, that may be my issue, I will drop the percentage and add a bit of sweetener to see if that takes care of it.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer I am hoping the same thing. The notes I am getting are minor so I’m hoping in a mix they will disappear. Thank you for the input.

3 Likes

Do the Solos have recommended usage on the label, just curious because sometimes the recommendations are over the top.

4 Likes

@muth, @SteveTC said one rec was 15-20% for the Imp Dust.

3 Likes

Thx for the reply, SD. It seems like a lot but it doesn’t surprise me either. I received my order the other day and didn’t see anything on the labels so I’m a seeking suggestions. What pct do you use for the Vanilla Custard?

5 Likes

Well if you consider they’re One-Shots, it’s not that high. I tested all of mine at 13%. I’m trying to remember where I go that number from. I might have asked Rich.

5 Likes

That’s true. 13% was the sweet spot for me with FJ Tribekka. And if you hear me repeating myself, don’t mind me, I ain’t right just yet.

6 Likes

@muth I’m not home but I do not remember see recommended percentages on the bottles. I think I got that 13 from @SessionDrummer 's review.

5 Likes