Sweet Cookie

One of my new favorite creations :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Yeah, I saw that recipe on the recipe site, probably the Title caught my attention. Unfortunately I’m missing ingredients.

4 Likes

You can use Vanillin TPA and Super Sweet as replacements. It won’t change the profile

4 Likes

Yeah got them, just don’t know why I never got the Sugar Cookie LoL, putting on my list, thx

3 Likes

Ah ok
That’s such a classic, I figured as good as everyone has that one (just like their custard). Vapable and Chemnovatic aren’t very common though.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m a little behind the 8 ball on that one :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have 4 or 5 kind of sweetner, I think this was the closest this day and it isn’t sweet as the super sweet in my opinion.
And don’t take me wrong in this, but this Vanillin is far away being a kind of sweetner. It’s like ya, close to the true vanilla taste, again, in my opinion :+1:t2:

Then take a look here who make the Molinberry flavors :+1:t2:
I think there’s more users of the Molinberry vs Chemnovatic no doubt, so in a way some of us have tasted more from Chemnovatic then we knew :flushed:

4 Likes

Yeah, Super Sweet is a little outsider… it has a huge amount of sucralose in it but also some additional ingredients like citric acid, sodium citrate, potasium sorbate and sodium benzoate. When I say a flavor can be substituted, I don’t necessarily a 1:1 sub. Always check the mean usage and as always, adjust to taste. Unlike EM or some other sweeteners, it just adds sweetness and doesn’t really alter the taste of the other flavors.

Vanillin is indeed a flavor that can be used to sweeten something up and you have to watch out not to overuse it too. Like EM, it can mute a juice as well.
Vanillin is the main molecule in natural vanilla that was identified to give the flavor. There are different ways of producing it and it can be used in different strengths in flavors, but resulting flavor in our juice should be pretty much the same whatever brand you use. Similarly like PG is a defined molecule and should be nearly the same whatever manufacturer you get it from.

3 Likes

Agree, just wants to be sure noone misunderstood me, especially with my poor English grammar :rofl::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Arr damn… Shitty double poster here :flushed::innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks @anon28032772 , I read your flavor notes on the recipe side and decided to get the Sugar Cookie V2

3 Likes

You’re the only other mixer I’ve seen use Sugar Cookie (CAP) as high as I have sometimes. I haven’t used it in awhile.

3 Likes

Lol, don’t surprise me at all, it’s little weird for me because in most of my DIY years I only used FA flavors and my recipes was never higher then 10%.
But sometimes u get a feeling for something and must try it out, and thats was happening with this. :smiley:

5 Likes

If you want to use it as your main cookie note it really has to be cranked imo. Gets mute-y, but just have to up other things or keep it fairly simple. Looks good to me.
It’s almost too sweet for me, but I’ve been working with FM sweet Betsy cookie mixed with cap sugar cookie and it’s good as hell. Just finalizing the ratio and my creamy white chocolate key lime cookie will be done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The last 5 month i like it more sweet, but to be honest most i make, they can work without the sweetener :v:t2:

3 Likes