Sweet Rasberry Flavor?

I am looking for suggestion on the best Sweet Rasberry concentrate. I want something that is more like a rasberry candy or jam. I have not tried anything yet but dont want to buy all of them to find the right one. For reference, I am hoping to use it for Cheesecake, Custard and Donut recipes.

Thanks All

1 Like

TPA Sweet Raspberry with a little addition of INW Raspberry would be my suggestion.

7 Likes

:point_up: what he said

1 Like

What ^^^^ they said.

2 Likes

I suggest NicVape Dark razz. It is very candy like with a slight jam like aspect. It is strong and will hold up against bakeries. As a SF 3.5% was good and strong. Use in mixes l, i would suggest 1-1.5% yes that is enough. This brand is underated and not often spoke off. This flavor is amazing though, as are 9/10 NV flavors i have tried.

2 Likes

Oh btw i would soften the Nic Vape Dark Razz with 0.5-1.0% FLV raspberry. Lol Im sure you are used to clicking ā€œadd to cartā€ by now

1 Like

Raspberry was my first vape love. I canā€™t even stand the smell of it anymoreā€¦ why does that happen? I loved it like a new puppy and nowā€¦ bleck!

1 Like

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Something I would try is a normal raspberry and add a hint of blueberry. Blueberry is a super sweet fruit and should blend well.

Just a hint to anyone else out there, blueberry flavors tend to help other flavors. So say if you used 10% raspberry, do 9% instead and 1% blueberry. Works GREAT with strawberry.

4 Likes

The only raspberry I use is the Capella raspberry, I only use it in one recipe of mine and it plays a supporting role but it would not be the same without it. Itā€™s pretty true to the mark. If you want a candy like flavor Iā€™d use it with some TPA sour and Purilum Super Sweet.

1 Like

Agree with the others, TFA Raspberry Sweet is a fantastic flavour. Iā€™ve been working on a clone of Crumbleberry by The Milkman (a sweet raspberry crumble with cream). Highly recommended and great for fruity recipes too!

1 Like

Just had a google and this sounded delishā€¦then I saw the price :flushed:

1 Like

I scares me every time when I buy a bottle, truth is Iā€™ve not found anything nearly as good haha. I guess thatā€™s why we mix our own juices though :+1:

1 Like

I canā€™t even imagine paying that much for juice now. I used to vape Adore E-Liquid all day long at 12.99 for 30ml. So glad I found DIY.

1 Like

I know what you mean! I talk myself into trying a ā€˜premium juiceā€™ but before I can a little voice in the back of my head always saves me by yelling ā€œso many concentrates for that one bottleā€

Iā€™m lucky in a way that I never really found a liquid that blew me away - until I found ELR that is (ha, that sounds cheesy but is in fact very genuine) :grin:

2 Likes

This ^ :grin:

2 Likes

what they said but .5% blackcurrunt will help also

2 Likes