Sweet strawberry capella's

This has been my go to favorite strawberry for forever. BUT, I am curious if anyone else has noticed the discoloration of the eliquid and the condition of their coils once this has sat and steeped for some time. I’m not hating on this flavor but I am going to do my Very Best to decrease my usage and only do so at low % from now on I have made 3 different batches recently having this flavor in it ( the bottle isn’t of my concern bc i finished one and moved on to my next bottle so freshness isn’t a factor here ) My juices are turning a dark amber and when I clean my coils I am rinsing out dark almost black from the coils. I know sugars make this happen and I honestly do use them but typically if I am using this strawberry i try not to add any but this still is happening. Its quite frightening/disturbing, wondering if anyone has noticed this with this flavor as well ?

I cant say that i have noticed anything like this as a result of SB (CAP), i use it quite a bit but the highest % in any recipe i use it in is 3%. Have you mixed up just this flavoring and VG and given it a try? Ill ask my wife when she waked up in the morning as she vapes it more than i do.

1 Like

you know that would solve everything…duh thank you. it just may be the % being higher and combinations . i’ll await for your response !

I will do just that a small little batch of it on it own !!! your such a smartie :smiley:

1 Like

Ill do the same when i get back from my old mans tomorrow. There liquids shouldnt contain any sweeteners as their site claims but you never know.

1 Like

I have been using it in a lot of stuff recently as well, but nothing above 3% I don’t think. I haven’t noticed a color change or gunky coils other than what I normally see. Let me know how the tester batch goes. I’m interested to hear. :smile:

1 Like