Sweetener... Commercial Sweetness

LOL I almost have all the stuff to make that one… Do you remember that recipe that used 10% sweetener? For the life of me I can’t remember what it was and that’s too much for ever me but WOW

3 Likes

I don’t :frowning: I dont add much sweet to mine, as for me, it’s just not all that needed.
I do love my desserts tho :wink:

3 Likes

OMG. @anon84779643 I’m sitting here thinking, “Oh no, TELL ME, she’s gotta damn recipe named Sugar Lips” !!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll see your 10%, and raise it to 15% @authormichellehughes.

6 Likes

Holy Blooming Daffodils that might make me lay off sweetener LOL

3 Likes

I just saw this and mixed it up asap. I subbed Sugar Daddy at 6%. It’s sweet but not as strong as I thought. I made 10ml so I’ll vape it all in the next couple of hours. Next time I’ll kick it up to 10%.

2 Likes

you have to let me know …I couldn’t imagine Forest Mix at that level either

1 Like

I just finished the 10 ml. What a surprise it was. Like you, I would never have used Forest Mix at 10% for it should be overwhelmingly strong. However, it wasn’t. It was prominent and clear. By itself I can taste the various berries at different times and they’re all good. It helps if you like berries. The Sugar Daddy at 6% is not too sweet, for me. Looking at the flavor notes for it, it was mentioned a few times that it got sweeter as time went by, so that’s worth exploring.

I’ll mix it again and push the SD. I’ve never experienced that lip smacking sweet with any juice, ever. I’m going to find out where it is, just out of curiosity…and because I have a shit load of Sugar Daddy.

For throwing it together in a couple of minutes, it’s a great juice. I’ve been working on a project for the last few hours and I happily vaped the 10 ml. It’s definitely an eye opener about my beliefs on mixing.

4 Likes

Well what do you know… yeah that’s crazy. I’ve tried some of that line and it was so dang sweet even I couldn’t vape it and I’m a sweets crazy person… so glad it worked. I know that’s been a big thing with commercial eliquids … it wasn’t always like that. You can look back at the recipes that Charlie noble released and you didn’t see it.

5 Likes