Sweetener's

@ozo has his personal recipe blend for stevia he may share it I believe it’s been posted before.

Simple, one teaspoon of pure organic stevia powder in 30ml VG. Sometimes I add a little more, even up to two teaspoons, depending on how concentrated you want it. I then blend it on a mag stirrer.

For my stevia use with fruits, I also add 5 drops of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, and 5 drops of Key Lime juice [lemon juice will work] to the 30ml batch.

5 Likes

Thank you Ozo :smile:

@Billy82 here is a simple DIY recipe for a sweetener since pyrue in liquid form can be difficult to track down in certain places ! ( see above ) Ozo’s recipe he shared :sunny:

4 Likes

thanx all

will get onto it

3 Likes

Thanks for this simple recipe! Nude nicotine takes months for delivery

2 Likes

Good monday to everyone reading this !
Quick brief of my story: i smoked cigarettes from 16 to 28, started vaping at 27. I’m now almost 30 and it’s been 17 months since ive smoked a cigarette. Been in love with vaping since day 1.
I started to have more powerful vapes as the time went on, and at some point, i was costing me more than a pack a cigarettes a day. Had to find a solution…started making my own juice after seeing a quitte good video on YouTube.
Took me several months to be happy about my recipes, but i can now say i have 4 solid fruity-sweet flavours.
I tried new sweeteners and that’s what took my recipe to almost a “recipe you find at the vape shop” level.
The only problem is that it absolutly kills my coils, like after 1 or 2 tanks even.
I have: sweetener - tfa (3%)
Ultra sweet - great lakes (3%)
Tried to low them down, so had 1,5% of each instead. Still ruining my coils.
What are you guys using as a sweetener ? Do you mind getting through a pack of coils (25$) for a week of vaping? Do you guys know about a sweetener that doesnt do such damages ?
PS: i tried ethyl maltol - tfa, and the taste is not very good when alone.
Also tried 3 others but cant remember the name. Thanks for your feedback !

3 Likes

uggg…

Sweetness by Flavorah… <3 #1 in my book…

My simple hand wrapped coils last me about a month to a month and a half… if you are paying 25 a week in coils… wow… mind blower there…

See my first answer :slight_smile:

btw… you only need 1-3 drops of sweetness in a 30ml bottle. 3% is just way over kill… even with tfa.

3 Likes

@Antoine_La_Rue welcome to ELR !!!

With that said, unless you are making your own coils (much, MUCH cheaper), with ANY sweetener at that level, you ARE going to be going through coils fast.

If you ARE going to use that amount of sweetener, any that contain suc will kill your coils. If they contain EM (cotton candy) that will kill your coils (slower), BUT, will MUTE your flavors. If you REALLY must, must have that level of sweetener, you should look into a Stevia Reb A solution as your best bet. Eventually unless you start making your own coils (much much cheaper !!!) you could try and wean yourself DOWN on the sweetener.

3 Likes

Thanks for your answers ! I have a kit to build coils for the dripper my friend gave me, im just noob with it so i use a standard cleito 120 coil. It costs 25$ for 5 and, yes, they are ruined pretty quick with this amount of sugar. Will def try to put less and also sweetness by flavorah is going to be ordered soon

4 Likes

Never heard of stevia reb a solution, will definitly look about this ! And making my coils has got to be the plan. Thanks ! And about cotton candy, i also find it mutes all the other flavors, did not like it. I have a 10month old bottle of cotton candy left for dead lol.

3 Likes

Coil making can be lots of fun… tons of vids on youtube on it… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Antoine_La_Rue, @anon84779643’s right. WE can hook you up with whatever questions you have regarding ANYTHING in making coils, wicking, cotton, etc. Don’t let some of the FANCY coils you see discourage you, as I’m ALWAYS using the SIMPLEST, 1 wire coils out there, and they work great. Doesn’t have to be fancy, or hard, and once you get it (it won’t take long at all with us helping you), you will already be SAVING MONEY, AND, you can dump whatever sweetener you want in there (if you want to hehe), and then just pull/replace the cotton if it gets carboned up.

3 Likes

Here you go @Antoine_La_Rue talk about CHEAP and SIMPLE, …

3 Likes

Just curious how you have been, where you have traveled since last we spoke…
God bless you and family.
Merry Christmas

1 Like