Sweetening with marshmallow

what is your favorite MM to use as a sweetener ???

2 Likes

I like all of them and have no problem going between TPA , CAP or FA.I do feel that FA is a touch sweeter and tend to use in the 1.0-1.5% and I use TPA or CAP in the 2.0-2.5% .

4 Likes

I use 1% TFA MM and 1.5% FA cream fresh for sweetness and mouth feel in a lot of my recipes.

4 Likes

Marshmallow FA for most. Occasionally in recipes I’ll use toasted marshmallow tpa. God I wish FA would have a toasted marshmallow. I like how I can find the marshmallow on the exhale from FA.

5 Likes

My favorite so far is Marshmallow (Flavorah). It not only adds sweetness, it also lighten and fluff dull heavy mixes. It pretty much adds an extra flavor layer to mixes.

My second choice is Marshmallow - Flavour Art… a very good sweetener also but not as tasty and full bodied as FLV.

My third choice is Marshmallow - The Flavor/Perfumer’s Apprentice. A straight up sweetener, IMO it lacks some of characteristics of my top two choices, but it works none the less and I still use this in certain mixes.

9 Likes

https://youtu.be/ky-2C4NKh9g

4 Likes

I use tpa @ .5-1.5% …only because I know it - never used anything else.

4 Likes

I’m with @Pro_Vapes on this one…:+1:

3 Likes

These little notes need to be compiled, I’ll get something going this week where we can put these

4 Likes

FA, hands down for me personally.

3 Likes