SXK Billet Box V4 70W Or DNA

What’s the difference and between the billet box 70w and the billet box DNA?

1 Like

The Billet Box is just a mechanical mod with very little if any, built in protection. The DNA is a highly customizable chipset by Evolv with features like temp control, user-defined menus, all kinds of overheating and battery protection. If the Billet is available with a DNA chip I’m guessing is costs a pretty penny.

3 Likes

What’s your thoughts?

3 Likes

I used to buy SXK atomizers off Ebay. SXK was known for duplicating/cloning actual, more expensive real deal atomizers and hardware. The quality was hit or miss. At that advertised price this is most like a clone of the real Billet Box, which are considerably more expensive.

3 Likes

Are they still a good mod as I’ve just brought one

2 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe figure out the shit you have now before moving onto another beast my dude.

1 Like

My take is i think you should play with the vv aio before moving on to something else. If you are struggling with the vv aio no doubt you will have more issues along the same line. I think your jumping out into the sea while you are still playing in the bathtub.

1 Like

The 70w Version has the Svevo chipset, which is absolutely okay, I have it in the SXK Supbox. The DNA chipset plays it strength in temperature control, but in the 60w version you don’t have the replay functionality.
If you intend to use it MTL, I wouldn’t consider TC since your wattage is low.
For the BB, it was the condensation in the compartment holding the Boro tank which made me sell it again.

4 Likes