T-Shirt Design

Hi guys

I made a T-Shirt design for Hellvape and it has gone into a vote and if some of you could help me out and vote on my design (only if you like it of course) it would be a great help.

The link to my design and the others is:

Thanks in advance.
8 Likes

i’m not sure if i voted or not. i gave it a thumbs up so i hope that counts because i rarely join facebook groups and hardly ever get on.

7 Likes

If I had a FB account I would vote for you, alas… :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

No FB acount for me. Chances are pretty good that I’d vote for you though.

7 Likes

I went to vote but I’d have join that group first, which I don’t want to do. Sorry man.

7 Likes

Thank you all for the reply. Totally understand if someone doesn’t wanna join a group on FB or don’t have an FB account.

Just thought i would try to get a few votes from the members here.

Thanks

7 Likes

@norseman I didn’t see a way to vote, so signed up for the group, waiting on admin ?

7 Likes

Thanks bro
I think Hellvape shoots themselves in the foot kinda with this “Gotta Join and get approved by admin” thing they got going now.

If i were them i would let anyone follow without having to be approved by an admin.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @Norseman. I don’t really FB, but I will for you. :slight_smile: No effort, just sign up, get active, and pull the lever for my vaping brother !!!

7 Likes

my bad, i get it now. so i am pending for the group.

is it still going on?

4 Likes

It is still going on but as it looks right now i’m not gonna be even close since others have a lot more FB friends then i have.
But a big thank you to you and everyone else.

6 Likes

well, i guess i’ll still vote and maybe i can get some of my friends to vote. sorry, that i don’t do a lot of facebook so i’m not sure if people will join to vote but i will try.

4 Likes

Thanks again. Much appreciated for sure.

5 Likes

besides, i wan’t to see your design

5 Likes

Crap @Norseman, I’m IN !!! I don’t know which design is yours mate ?

4 Likes

Mine is the one after my name “Norseman Reviews”

4 Likes

Ahhhh shit, how did I miss that.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks a lot bro :+1:

4 Likes

The only thing that sucks, is there is no way to blow up the design to see it.

At least I voted LOL @norseman

4 Likes