Tabacco American Flavors

Thanks your post is very informative and hunting down a specific flavors would devastatingly impossible. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction its reassuring having somebody with experience helping me out.

Everyone who posted with advice has given me clear reviews and references on me achieving my goals.

Thank You

Mally

1 Like

@anon84779643, I don’t want to side-rail this thread but I just had to share this.

I realized a good way to organize my flavor bottles after I discovered the Flavorah flavor packs. I now have my flavors in separate labeled containers. Container catagories (for now) are; fruits & candy, bakery & dessert, tobacco & drinks, nuts & flavor enhancer’s. As my stash grows I can easily split each category into two and everything I have easily “best fits” into only one of those catagories(at least in my head).

When I first started, I kept my flavors together by company and bottle size. It was pure oporational hell. I could never remember which Strawberry belonged to what company, or even how many I had. I had to constantly reference my stash listing and shuffle multiple containers, each a number of times. Then do it all over again when putting a recipe or two or mores worth of flavors away when I’m done. There were, and still are, certain flavors I cannot remember what they really are, such as Patiya(maybe not the best example). When I see it in it’s given catagory it helps to jog my feeble minded memory.

DIY mixing life is so much easier now. I learned about the flavor packs through Flavors recipe book.

Thank you Flavorah!

<–back on topic to Tobacco :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Just throwing this out here since it’s on topic. I’m working on a batch to give a buddy of mine. It will be the first juice I give anyone(I only have 2 friends that vape). He loves Bourbon.

I haven’t even tried it yet but just mixed it up for me to vape for awhile. I did a couple of test mixes directly in my Aromamizer Plus and it has potential as a SNV because I really enjoyed the Aromamizer sample. I added Lemon Lime simply because I don’t just have Lime. Im trying that just because it was talked about earlier in this thread.

3 Likes

Wow and thanks I’ll need to figure out how to share stuff into these threads. I mostly use my phone and click away jumping from one thing to another. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tried to find the recipe but looks like its private :joy: the picture clearly states that.

2 Likes

I just took a snapshot and uploaded it. On Android phones you press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time. To upload to the forum, reply to message and hit the icon button that looks like a tray with an arrow pointing up.

There is a way to copy the recipe and just paste it in but I never can figure it out. Maybe the recipe has to be public?

Keep in mind the one I posted is purely the start of an idea with very limited testing using the “mix right in your tank” method. :rofl: it’s fun playing around that way.

2 Likes

Just a test

Ok that worked that’s the recipe I altered by adding the CAP Sweet Cream.

Thanks for the helpful advice it’s the first screen shot I’ve ever done.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Another test for transfer of a "quote "

Ok this will take some getting used to Hopefully you folk are patient. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just another "quote " transfer.

I’ll definitely be asking how it turned out and I’m always tank mixing wasn’t aware that there was an actual term or definition for it.:grin:

3 Likes

Many many years ago… or once upon a time… people did mix in tanks.
It’s not really accurate, but you can do it. You still need to keep up with what you did… best advise tho is to be patient and go ahead and make a bottle of what you are attempting to mix. Most used to mix in tanks, ready mixed juices, to see how they would taste blended. :slight_smile:

~Smoky’s useless trivia for today! :coffee::crazy_face:

3 Likes

This is what led me to DIY e-juice!

2 Likes

So my unorthodox methods are actually an old fashioned way of how the vaping was many moons ago. I was actually thinking to myself the whole time while mixing my DIY juice “surely this has been done before” . Yes apparently it’s an old tradition “Mixing ready made juices together to see what they taste like”. In my case though I’m sampling them before they are actually ready in some applications.
My Strawberry Ripe and NY Cheesecake mixing is actually the better way of doing things with the Ripe Strawberry CAP tends to fade after a couple of weeks when its blended with the Cheesecake. I’ve read up on this from a few googled sites so mixing it together as you go is probably your best solution to the problem.
Thanks again!!

2 Likes

When I started my DIY mixing, I completely ignored anything with the word “steeping” in it. I also ignored the act of "steeping anything. After all, who has time for that, right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: what I didn’t realize is that I was creating some good “Shake n Vape”(SNV) recipes and I have no problem with that. Of course I was only mixing 15ml at a time. Using MTL setups. It was quite a while before I mixed a decently large batch. When I finally did a couple of bigger batch’s, I actually had some juice that was around long enough to steep to maturity. It was a good SNV but it was a great juice after a proper steep! I also started to realize that I liked some juices better before they steeped!

Now DIY juice is such a chore. It’s really getting in the way of my impatient nature. :confounded:

4 Likes

Then you will run into situations where, after steeping… or sitting around because you made so many snv… that when you get to them, they aren’t what you intended and yet you have to try again…

this is why I say run solos low to high… so you actually can tell when too much is just that… and what a flavor can do at a lower amount, as to work it into your recipes… it will make you a better mixer…

Sure it takes time… but I consider my mouth worth the effort and trouble I get into. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

To be perfectly honest, I have avoided solo testing. :yawning_face: I’m tying to hone my method. I apply a %deduction from the collective single flavor %'age data I find here and other data in threads like flavor notes and such. I then make a test batch. My test batches are large enought to vape them at various stages of maturity. Then I make a stab at interpolating from there on subsequent batches. I feel I have had more successes than failures but I know my way will never be as good as putting in the real work and becomes a true flavorsmith like you @anon84779643 . Now if I could just move to all Flavorah, I could forever happily mix away at the thousands of recipies you have so generously shared. :hugs:

3 Likes

lmao… @JiM210… honestly… I try my best to help out. :smiley:
thing is I see is that you are making it all dependent on other peoples notes… and taste.
Your main thing you need to remember, is mix to what you taste and enjoy. <that is the secret. My notes won’t save you… they might help, but they are for me… built for my tastes and for what I like.

If they come close to helping you tho. I am all for it! No matter the manufacture or my style… if it fits… good! All I can ask for, is for us all to have fun with what flavors we have… after the last few months and with the pmta’s on the horizon… I wish I could reach everyone. :hugs:

3 Likes

Other people’s recipes give me flavor combo ideas. I usually choose a recipe with a flavor or two that I have and sub for ones I don’t have and/or know I’m comfortable working with and/or make it something more to my own taste. I often enjoy the first incarnation and I’m left with a base I like that I can tweak and try to improve upon.

3 Likes

I’m totally a dependent on others ideas and recipes but I’m more leaning towards the tabacco recipe’s and finding that diamond in the rough. Simple fruits and of course Cheesecake it’s a nice simple way to enjoy a relaxing evening tinkering with flavors. I know what my likes and dislikes are so I really haven’t been discouraged from anything I’ve put together so far. Given enough time I’ll try put all those ratios,% and numbers together and prepare a Vanilla Custard Tabacco together that will be epic!! (In my own mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Definitely will share and since I’ve got various flavors from different manufacturers I can offer suggestions for people to adapt and adjust to their own liking. All in due time though been looking at that Smoky Winstin and wondering maybe just maybe it’s worth a try. Lol
Nope maybe next weekend I’ll have a Custard that will be better aswell.

Thanks again everyone!!

2 Likes

I know that Tristan will be carrying my shots too @Mally1
could save you some shipping and give you a sample taste to test out before you buy…
(Canada coming soon!)

2 Likes

I’ve definitely read this more than a few times and it’s been the best advice I’m working with I’ve dialed down nearly every recipe/ or singles that I started. Having a pre-made diluter comes in handy

I just put together a Watermelon/Raspberry Cheesecake and its amazing 2ml NY Cheesecake, 4ml Watermelon and 4ml Raspberry. The Raspberry never really came out that great but mixed with the dbl Watermelon it’s good so I tossed in some Cheesecake and its amazing. All cap flavors.

2 Likes