Taifun tanks worth the price?

That’s right, fasttech no longer exists. But many other similar sites like 2fdeal.com and 3fvape.com still sell clones of the current tanks. You don’t have to miss fasttech, the delivery times are better (4 to 6 days) and you can find all current models like the Diplomat RTA or the very hyped 415 V2.

3 Likes

Thanks for that @CmYk but what I miss about Fasttech was the forum. Some of the members were serious “clonesters”. They would call the mfg plants in China and ask questions. There was always an authentic to clone comparison review and blow by blow description of every clone brand. Incredibly useful. That’s how I found out that the YFTK Kayfun V5 was better than the OG itself. And then there was the bubble glass thread. Did you ever see it? It was an expansive body of work with all the dimensions of every bubble glass. If you were looking for a bubble for a tank that normally doesn’t have one, someone could tell you which one would work on your tank.

And then there was Annie, the forum monitor. People were always asking her this and that and can you get a certain part. Or ask her to correct information on the product pages and she would do all of that if it was in her power.

2 Likes

Man, those were the days. For all the whining we did about their shipping, we just couldn’t get enough of FT. I miss them too.

2 Likes

Yes, it was more of a culture than just a place to buy stuff. Not to mention they had gizmos you couldn’t find elsewhere. For a piddling I got a set of six SS 4.25" long coiling rods from 2mm - 4.5mm diameter. I use them frequently.

4 Likes

Nice. I think I got the same set. Mine have no size on them, so I put my own tags on them

2 Likes

Neither do mine but I have them marked, too. I regret not getting a second set and the ceramic rods.

1 Like