Taking homemade juice on a flight to the USA?

Last time I visited the USA I brought a couple of 10ml bottles in my stored luggage located in the toiletries bag thinking I’d buy some juice whilst there.
It was actually a novelty for me to be able and visit vape shops and buy juice with nicotine in it as I live in Australia.
As that was quite a while ago and the laws have tightened up considerably over there I’d imagine most of those vape shops are no longer in business which would probably make me rethink that strategy now.
Thinking about it New York was one place we went to and from what I read they’ve really been reamed.

3 Likes

No worries. Can have up to 100ml in carry on bag. The rest goes in checked bag. Be aware if you have any juice in a tank type or pod, there is a very good chance it will leak as they pressurize the plane.

4 Likes

I’m fairly new to this forum, but I’d be happy to help you out with your question. In my experience, homemade eliquid is generally allowed on flights as long as it is in a container that holds no more than 100ml and is placed in a clear plastic bag with your other liquids. However, I would recommend checking with your airline before you fly just to be sure. You may want to consider traveling on a private plane for the future, such as Private Jet Charter Fort Lauderdale - Welcome To Aerial Jets. Especially if you have special needs or flight preferences. As for your reel kit, it would be helpful to pack it in a clear plastic bag or separate container so that security personnel can more easily see what it is.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Inakomisly.

3 Likes