Tangerine flavors

i think we have officially taken over this thread lol

1 Like

I approve of this.

2 Likes

I believe it is safe. I read the msds. I believe it said chemical decomposition would occur at 800+ degrees celcius. In TC mode 600F is the max and with the exception of dry hits i dont believe that kind of temp is possible

1 Like

Ah! Thank you, that was the part I was forgetting, the temperature.

No one really vapes at temps that high (yet?.. Maybe some do?.. Is that even achievable?), as far as I know.

Just started testing delosi initial impressions are good. Didnt get the strawberry :frowning: would you say these flavors have an average percentage of usage or are they all over the map? Do you feel they are strong enough as a lead flavor in a mix or just to supplement?

1 Like

They tend to be in the 3-5% range as a mixer I haven’t used any of them as a stand alone flavor.

This is a year old, but I just started mixing ejuice and noticed the same thing with Cap sweet tangerine–VERY harsh. Steeping helps. I steep in an open glass bottle in a crock pot on low for a few hours and shake, shake shake… and let sit for a week or two. That helps but doesn’t fix completely. With a Hawaiian Pog recipe I increase guava, dragon fruit and passion fruit about 50% and a tad more sweet and omit the tangerine. Some better but doesn’t have that fresh tangerine top note or finish or what ever you call it like the original does. Need a water or PG based tangerine maybe? Haven’t found one yet. Do you find all alcohol bases flavorings harsh? I’m guessing with my little experience that might be it.

Try tangerine flv. It’s a good place to start. If you can do a 1-1 ration of tangerine flv and orange shisha inw. I bet you’ll be happy.

5 Likes

Thanks for reply. Will try tangerine FLV. What is tangerine mf? Can’t find
that anywhere. Hoping for better luck with other recipes. Haven’t made
anything I like enough to keep yet… Naked’s Hawaiian Pog was fav store
juice until recently when it got harsh for some reason. Mouse chef
jerryberry is current fav (raspberry and orange and some cream I think). G2
CARNY4 was ADV for long time but trying to move away from tobacco flavs.
Not sure why… Thinking about a pearamel kind of flavor next??? Shopping
cart is full of pear, caramel, biscuit, creams and such but hate to end up
with a bunch of meh stuff… Gonna keep trying though.

Whoops. Tangerine flv. Fat fingers weren’t working. But in general mf=medicinal flower

1 Like

Hey what brand guava and papaya are you using and at what % mixed with which orange/tangerine brands at what %?

2 Likes

This is probably the recipe I was referring to …I would cut the MM is half or eliminate it all together …I may need to remake but back then it was so goooood

This was a 2016 maybe 17 recipe

1 Like

Thank you my friend, I think I have all the necessary ingredients or acceptable subs. I like fruit ejuices and I usually add a little sweet guava or papaya or lychee instead of adding a sweetener. I only usually add 0.5% tops so it will be nice to see how a higher % works for me.

2 Likes