Tango and Mango (INW)

I am curious to know what y’all think about this flavor. I absolutely love it but I don’t have a lot of experience mixing with it.

3 Likes

Great job! Just curious - what ratio do you mix at? You might have covered that in an earlier vid, but I’m tardy to the sft video party and was wondering if a max BY situation would be the reason for the extended steep…

Also, yes I’ve gotten that sensation “in the jowls” and it’s when I KNOW a fruit is so damn perfect! It’s that perfect blend of sweet and sour that sends the salivary glands into overdrive! I’ve only had one other e-juice do that to me (Pineapple Peach Smoothie from TBD Liquids) and it’s been my mixing Eleanor. Doesn’t stop me from trying tho!

Long story short, Imma pick up some of that Mango Tango!
cue the’Nudge in the background

3 Likes

Love the long pause after saying it passes the sft because you can taste it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man you had me at … “The Tropical Aspect of it …”

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is Great @Dan_the_Man, love the into​:ok_hand: I’m always on the hunt for a good mango, my ADV for 3 Yrs was a mango blend, and I keep trying, wish I could find that again, problem is most mango vapes taste like cat pee to me​:frowning: (not that I’ve ever vaped cat pee):crazy_face:

4 Likes

Got close once. Had a cat use a burner on the stove as his personal piss pot. Didn’t realize it until I fired up the burner to make dinner.

Would NOT recommend. 0-10 stars.

6 Likes

Thank you very much and I usually start at 3% and go from there. I usually mention it but this time I think I edited it out.

I know right? This is the only time I have ever had that happen in a vape. I hope it happens for you too my friend.

So, a little bit of a detour. Didn’t your place burn down during the California fires? I only ask because if it was you I have a question but I don’t want to bring up unbearable memories. (though I just did)

@Gsnap LOL I was hoping that was funny. :joy:

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grin:

I know what you mean and I agree whole heartedly. I think you will like this one.

OMG, Darn cats think they are better than everybody else. :smirk: :roll_eyes:

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Yes, we lost our home in the Camp Fire. No, the subject isn’t taboo here. I was totally blessed to have this wonderful community - the last thing in the world would be me not taking any questions.

Got questions? Fire away! (Pun intended)

4 Likes

Ok, so I went and retrieved a photo you posted and I grabbed a couple of the internet. I know there was a forest fire. There are lots and lots of photos of the destruction and most of the destruction looks normal but even your photo shows trees that weren’t even singed. It’s only a few neighbor hoods. I’m not real big on conspiracy and I’m not saying this is a conspiracy. I am just curious if you know how that happened? I feel like there is a natural explanation.

Anywho, curiosity killed the cat but it still has 8 lives to go…

4 Likes

About 90% of the town was destroyed by the fire. Amazingly, there are some neighborhoods that weren’t touched by fire. Not many, but it was mind blowing to drive past lot after lot of burned out homes and then- POOF! Here’s a group of houses that have ZERO damage. My father in law’s entire street was wiped out except for one solitary house. They had pine needles and leaves all over the ground, but the fire completely missed the house, garage and sheds. Hell, none of their trees even got scorched.

The fire was started by a faulty insulator on a high power electrical line and was driven by winds that reached up to 70MPH. This was in a canyon, which basically acted like a bellows for the fire. The first call went out at 0645 and CalFire couldn’t reach the site due to a gated logging road. There is a recording of the engineer stating to dispatch to prep Paradise for evac, but due to a wonky reverse 911 system and overloaded and downed phone lines, no one ever got a call to evacuate. The only way we knew to bug out was that we were watching CA Highway Patrol’s website(we still had phone service at 0900 but never got the evac call). At 0900, it stated that the sheriff called for a full evacuation of the entire town. That’s when we started boxing up cats and getting vehicles loaded with whatever we could grab. By 1015 I had 6 inch long pieces of ash dropping out of the sky and on my head. Told the missus it was time to get out. We loaded up and sat in traffic for two hours. From what my back neighbor told me, our house caught fire about 1/2 hour after we left. The rest is a blur- driving through flames, watching people leap out of their cars to run back the way we’d come only to have someone grab them and stuff them back into their original vehicle. It was mind blowing to say the least.

5 Likes

WOW!!! That is harrowing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thank you for telling me that. Wow. I knew you had a hard time of it but I didn’t know the half. I hope that you and your wife and cats are doing well.

Here is a video of a cool cat scene. I thought that @SessionDrummer might like it too.

4 Likes

We’re doing well. Hell, this is the best I’ve felt in years! Weird to say, but the fire, while horrible, was probably the best thing for me personally. Nothing like losing your town to snap your head outta your butt!

5 Likes

He’s telling you quite clearly that the stuff you were feeding him smells bad.
Obviously he was smart enough to understand where you got yours… Just be grateful he didn’t have opposable thumbs, or I’d put money on the probability that he would have opened the refrigerator door, and done the same in there (so that you’d get the message)! LMAO

4 Likes

Little bastard used a bundt cake as his personal cat box. Right in front of me while I was making my morning coffee!

We thought that he was having kidney or bladder issues. $350 and a vet visit later, turned out he was just an A-hole.

Gawd, I miss that stubborn grump!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: OMG that was seriously funny. They say that if a cat starts going somewhere other than their litter box they have an issue. Whether they want you to clean their box or a medical issue. I don’t know if that’s true or not but it sounds good.

5 Likes

It’s typically true IME.

When they start going outside the norm, they’re usually either pissed off about something, or physically sick.

We had a cat decades ago with abandonment issues. Whenever mom left on a short trip (3-5 days) or longer, everything was fine in the meantime, but when mom got home, she’d pee in mom’s shoes for a few days. :laughing:

Took a few instances to figure it out, but it never changed.

3 Likes

What a brat, but isn’t that what we love about cats and women? We always regret pissing em off don’t we?

4 Likes