Taste the rainbow

im not satisfied but

here it is

rainbow drops tfa @ 6%

fuji apple fa at 1.5 %

sour tfa @ 1%

cotton candy circus @ 1%

erythritol @ 1%

the taste of apple is important i ate a few bags and i always tasted the apple and then the tart taste
im still working on it , the person who wanted it likes it but it still needs work , i used rainbow drops bc i had them

i am still playing with but this is a descent start

1 Like

im dropping the cotton candy

1 Like

FWIW…I have never been successful with using Rainbow Drops…I switched to Skits Candy by FW and I can say that I have had more success with it.

2 Likes

I might try that but this is for a couple friends so if i could use what i have that will be great

1 Like

AKA Rainbow Candy (FW). I’m only finding Bull City calling it Skits Candy
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/skits-candy-fw/

2 Likes

yes thats it , it even smells better im mixing the two

fw rainbow candy 5pct
tfa rainbow drops 3pct
tfa sour 2pct
fw sweet tart 1pct
fa fuji apple 2.5pct

newest test , will try and vape tomorrow to see where im at

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks good. Here’s what I was going to try this week once my flavorings arrive from NR.

Skittles

Ingredient%
Fuji Apple (FA)1.5
Marshmallow (TPA)1
Rainbow Candy (Skittles) (FW)7.5
Rainbow Drops (TPA)7.5
Tart and Sour (LA)0.5

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Let me know how it goes. I have someone wanting a Skittles vape and I need it by next week.

2 Likes

i try to keep me percentages under 15 if i can it seems like 7.5 is a popular percentage i was hoping the combination of the two at 8 percent total will work

1 Like

Can you confirm the smell of this concentrate?? I recently ordered it and it labeled rainbow candy but I suspect what they sent is the hard candy concentrate. The flavor concentrate that I received smells like a jolly rancher. Is this what yours smells like??

i couldnt answer that because to me it smelld like a skittle artifical flavor jolly ranchers are typically one flave but this doesnt come off as a single flave to me it smell like it should