Taste the rainbow

i never thought i would be asking for a recipe , but to be honest i dont want to put the time in trying to make this , but i have a few friends requesting skittles as a vape juice ,i live near seattle wa so its football time and the skittles thing is bc lynch loved the candy , i do have rainbow drops by tfa ,this recipe does no have to be complex just taste like skittles of course if it taste like philiprocke taste the rainbow that would be great any recipes that have been tested would be great thank u

how dare you

1 Like

what did i dare to do lol

Looks like folks us me some sort of FW flavor as well.

Beyond that if you had me to guess and you wanted more complex I would try a mix between the skittles flavor and the concept using the complexity of “cereal port”.

honestly i was gonna use rainbow drops as single flavor and test until i found the best taste maybe add a couple fruits at low percentages and sweeten it up with mm and pyure

i really dont want to put the time into it , im working on a few recipes that i have been trying to make right for a couple months now

I’ve seen some skittles recipes that only use rainbow drops around 12/15%. There are about 4 pages of skittle recipes on the site so knock yourself out :grinning:

3 Likes

Start here
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=skittles&exclsingle=0&sort=score&direction=desc

4 Likes

You’re looking for the best taste or Skittles? I ask that because IMO if you want to recreate the candy in a vape it may be best to avoid real fruit flavors. Skittles is full on artificial fruit flavor. Not that it would be bad to have genuine fruit taste but I feel that would not mimic the candy. I do think if you tried to make this thought it would be a fun project that would give you some great ideas. Good luck.

2 Likes

yes i know there are pages of recipes i went through them first , i guess my real question to everyone here is does anyone know of a recipe that has been tested and works well

1 Like

veey good point , i havent put alot of thought into it i guess the closest taste to the candy would be the most desired taste , i better go buy a bag of them today lol , so do you think candy type of flavors maybe tropical punch ,??? i love cream and bakery vapes and starting to like nutty flaves as well , any thought would be great i think im going to have to buy a few flaves to achieve a desirable taste flaves i may not use for anything else i think thats why im asking for a tested recipe from people on the forum opposed to choosing a recipe on the site , ive lookes at all of those and nothing stood out to me thats why im here asking

Honestly I’ve not played with that or tried any flavors that would work. If it were me I would start with a flavor(s) that are intended to taste like Skittles. I can compare it to my experience with trying to make Froot Loops. I found best results using FW Fruit Rings and making only minor additions to “tailor” the taste to my preferences. Perhaps that would be the best approach for you…just can’t say. I do know what you mean though because there are 47 gazillion loops recipes up and where does one begin?

2 Likes

have you tried @Alisa loopy cereal v2 ive never used someone elses recipe so much it great if you like fruit loop cereals , using fruit circles paired with rainbow drops may not be a bad idea ty

1 Like

I haven’t tried anyone else’s loops recipe. When I’m in the mood I just mix up the one I made. Maybe I should try it :slight_smile:

I wasn’t suggesting fruit circles at all, just noting the similar circumstances between what you’re looking for and my journey to loops cereal. Besides I’ve heard Circles tastes like lemon Pledge. Not into furniture polish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

its not bad if steeped and not used over 6 % i do prefer fruit rings , i believe skittles has that lemony tatse i. gonna get a bag go from there looks like another trial and error recipe here i come lol thats what keeps me going though starting a recipe and tweaking it to perfection well at least in my opinion

1 Like

Made some for my son, used both FW and TPA rainbow candy flavors and added a little TPA gummy candy flavor also. I added a half percent of TPA sour to really get to the finish line. Seems if memory serves me correctly 5% each of the rainbow flavors and 4% of the gummy then the half percent of sour. VAPE THE RAINBOW

3 Likes

Nope went and dug out the paper version was only 2% of the gummy. the rest is the same.

2 Likes

ty ty ty this will help me not buy a bunch of flavorsbto achieve the taste , i just went and bought the actual candy and there is a sweet tart taste after everything is chewed up and a very strong apple flavor when you first start chewing i think your recipe will definetly get me started ty

1 Like

I aims to please

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes did you end up with anything that turned out good? I have a friend asking for a skittles juice.