Taylorsville Dayzz Saturday night Fireworks Finale!

12 Likes

This wouldn’t be Taylorsville Utah would it?

1 Like

Yup. Sure is.

1 Like

Wow, what an amazing finale!

2 Likes

Well DAYUM my best friend is from Taylorsville I used to live in Granger many a moon ago.

1 Like

I live just down the road a bit in West Valley City.

1 Like

OK West Valley City used to be Granger. Mind if I ask how old you are? I used to live at 3787 W. Atlas Way. I went to Jackling elementary school and JFK Jr. High I moved to Idaho just before going to Granger High. This is way cool.

I am 29, i live just off 3500 S on 5700 W. My girlfriend went to Hunter High School. Lol she said she wished she went to Granger High instead. My girlfriend just told me they tore down the old Granger High and build a new one. So the one you would have went to doesn’t exist anymore it’s much bigger now she says.

1 Like

Off the wall question for you. Are there still Dee’s hamburger joints around there? They were kinda like McDonalds only in the SLC area.

1 Like

Oh yeah this would have been before you were even born that I’d have gone to granger high. I graduated in 1975.:scream: I’m getting old

1 Like

Not that I have noticed or seen by that description. The only Dee’s I know of around here is a diner, similar to Denny’s. Maybe the same? Not sure.

1 Like

Logo looks the same, but not the restaurant part, it was just a burger stand a way back in the dark ages. lol

1 Like

We always used to go up to Jordan park for the fireworks.

they had a great show every year and the best playground in the area.

1 Like

i clicked because i thought this was a dayz post. ha.