Tears of Crimson Vampire Bar

Can’t have a pub category without my having a thread about the vampire bar I never got to create in New Orleans which was why I originally started writing books (the more you know about me) So… with that flavor in mind. I want to come up with a Tears of Crimson Vampire Bar Recipe Book to go along with my romance series. If anyone has great recipes (vape related btw) that are vampire/werewolf/witch/Succubus etc related and would like to be included (credit will be given for your name) drop it here.

It’s a side project for me and I think it will be a hoot in the end. Of course, I could be delusional and just wishing I was in New Orleans at the vampire bar that all recipes are listed under TOC (Tears of Crimson) LOL

7 Likes

I forsee a spike in Blood Orange recipes in ELR’s future… ROFL

9 Likes

LOL I hope so since it’s a great flavor. The building I wanted to buy was never feasible 1.5 million SNORTS

7 Likes

Finally! I know what TOC stands for now. :blush:

8 Likes

There’s someone here named @CrimsonWerecat . Anyone you know, @authormichellehughes ?

1 Like

No idea who that is Dell, but hey great name LOL Crimson also is used for Alabama so maybe someone from my state :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I read this thread, I was days away from breaking down and sending a PM to @authormichellehughes to ask!

3 Likes
2 Likes