Temple rda sqonk pin replacement part and how to loosen it

hi i recently bought my temple 28mm rda from vapers cloud and i saw that they got that ordinary pin in the spare bag so i wanna screw the sqonk pin out and put that dripper pin in it but it seems to sit pretty hard so wich side is it against the left or the right?

3 Likes

3 Likes

it must be to the left?

3 Likes

Isn’t this the rda that you put one of those extra screws that are of to the side into the squonk pin? the squonk pin stays in and gets plugged by one of those little screws.

I don’t have this rda so not 100% certain. I would look for a youtube vid.

3 Likes

yes it is but they came up with an idea to send a ordinary 510pin if you wanna switch it because of leaking the key fit the pin and everything and ive got a ordinary pin who came with the box im just not sure wich way to loosen it up

4 Likes

no one shows wich way to loosen it

3 Likes

ahhh gotcha. it may be reverse threaded. But def be careful. You don’t want to strip or break the pin. Wish I could help you with more certainty.

3 Likes

4 Likes

yes i wait for someone who knows

4 Likes

someone who owns this rda should know

3 Likes

Grimm does it in this video. Looks like its counter clockwise to remove. I set it to start when he does it.

3 Likes

You can examine the solid pin from the bag, the threads will be the same as the squonk pin you are trying to remove. If you can’t tell by looking at it, you can put the solid pin from the bag in between your index finger and thumb. Jam your thumbnail into the thread and twist pin to verify the direction to turn to remove. The threads will ride along your thumbnail and the pin will either move in as you turn it, or out depending on the direction turned.

8 Likes

wich way is the right way to loosen the swonk pin it seems to sit hard someone who have this rda and know?

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes could you close or merge this to the other thread he started with the same issue? thanks.

5 Likes

Done ty :facepunch::facepunch:

4 Likes

Just playing with options sorry

3 Likes

Righty’s tighty’s, lefties loosey’s. Mine wasn’t reverse threaded. I don’t remember any of my RDAs that were reverse threaded.

9 Likes

its done it was against me as usual

5 Likes