Testing new flavors starting small and bumping up questions

@Fenrir1 @fidalgo_vapes

You also may wish to try rayon for wicking in situations like this.
Even when you wick a bit loose, the rayon puffs very well to compensate.

2 Likes

I just ordered Graham Cellucotton (rayon) and its gonna be interesting to see what thats like.

1 Like

Great. Does it look like one of these [numbers] ?

If my memory doesn’t play tricks on me i think the number was 44040 on the one i ordered.

Looks good, never seen that [# 44040] here in the USA, and it seems to be a different size box than available here…but it surely has been recommended for vaping.
I only bought the #44043 and it will last longer than my days left here on earth, eh?

http://snowf1ake.wixsite.com/ukusavape/product-page/dea21d57-a2a2-35ae-d182-a0a0fe638cba

My first db60 went deep sea diving on a fishing trip. My replacement has been great. But I dropped it about 3’ onto hardwood floor the other night and it has knocked something loose inside. It will work from time to time, if I knock it in just the right way. I don’t have a star bit small enough to open it up and find the culprit.

I have read over the USA thread, I’ll pop in there and contact Rob62.

Do you have the two matching stainless db160’s that I saw over there? I get about 1 bottle per battery in the 60, a good ratio for knowing how many backup supplies to tote. I really like how small it is and fits in jean pockets nicely! I’ve been debating over another or a pico squeeze. I’ll probably go with another db since I’ve bought replacement bottles. They’re cheap enough that it’s not a huge loss when one decides to jump out of your pocket and go swimming :joy:

@mikelej14 sent me some rayon , but i dont like the feel of it im very sensitive to cotton balls and pads its wierd but true and the rayon is much softer its like nails against a chalkboard for some so ill stick with cotton for now ( yes i know its crazy but it gives me chills to thunk about it ugh )

Yeah i think the number is about what size box it is and the amount of cellucotton. Are you happy with it?

@ozo Are these like the HH357’s I used to get? and too bad they don’t have a subohm one, those were perfect for tasting new juices a way back in the day when I spent a fortune on retail juice.

my youngest can and will only use organic Japanese cotton or something like that. Everything else like you bugs the hell out of him.

Sidebar: @fidalgo_vapes
Yesterday I thought you came to Reedley to visit or something. Saw a guy downtown that could be your twin. I was sadly disappointed and sure it wasn’t you when he pulled out an analog and lit up walking down the sidewalk.

1 Like

Me too! Every time I change wick it sets my teeth on edge!

1 Like

Welcome aboard the forum @FL_girl :smiley:

I never let my bottles on the Kanger DB’s get lower than half full, they squonk better, and the bottle life is longer since you squeeze them in less with more juice in them. The OEM atty/coil on the Kanger DB’s take a bit of pressure to push the juice up her rear, and if you use the Velocity v2, you will be amazed at how easy the squonking is in comparison…even using the Tsunami 24mm on them [mainly the DB160W], which many of us use also.

Yes, I use those two every day…

1 Like

Exactly thats what has kept me away from rda or rta

1 Like

Nope not me but DAMN what a good looking guy he must have been lol , still up here in WA

thank you!

1 Like

@GPC2012
The HH357 is much shorter, don’t remember but the diameter was larger on HH357. and FIIK what coil was in it… @Rob62 probably remembers [did I mention he is very old…and rich…has had everything in life]. I don’t think the HH357 had the screen mesh in them.
No reason for a sub-ohm in this for testing/tasting juice. The lesser volts [todays watts] made for a cooler. cleaner, clearer vape to distinguish flavors, and it still holds true, especially in the taller, skinnier barrels.
I know people get pissy when I mention guns, or xxx’s as I have now been led to call them, but the HH357 was named so because they were the size of a .357magnum brass case. Get over yourself people.
Quote: " Everything else like you bugs the hell out of him."End Quote----- I bug the hell out of him? Cool…I do it to my own kids, grandkids, great-grandkids as well. Good to know I am consistent, eh?

@Fenrir1
I don’t have nightmares about touching cotton [and I know it is real for some folks…more than many will ever realize], I probably would if I didn’t ingest so much peyote and have so many sweat lodges each month. [Peyote is legal for me, in case you were wondering]
I have used rayon for almost a year, and it just matters how lazy I am when I choose it over organic cotton. I keep rayon in lengths in a drawer next to me, handy, and my cotton squares are in a tupperware container under my desk on a shelf. I like both, and really no preferences, except fo certain tanks/attys. Can’t even remember which ones, because I don’t use the finicky ones any more [tanks/attys] .

Yep, not enough sweat lodges. :smile_cat:

@FL_girl
What kind of fishin’? Well, just tell me where you are, and I will guess, eh?
Most call me ozo, and many call me by using four letter words, but at home on the salt water, especially in the Keys, they call me El Pescador. I have never used a vape device for chum, but I have used more than one Seiko Chronograph .

1 Like

haha, that sucks.

Redfish, in Panama City. I’m living in AL right now. But hope to get back home in the next year or two. I love the keys, so beautiful! My uncle goes lobstering there every year. I have family all over FL. All my lil cousins are having kids and growing up, I miss them so!

Yeah, I had the dripbox in my shirt pocket and reached overboard to wash my hands. I never put my mod in a shirt pocket, so I forgot it was there until I saw it spiraling down in the deep blue sea. Just waved goodbye to it, not much I could do at that point. If it had been my Triad, I probably would have gone after it and cried! That’s the nice thing about cheap mods, not a big loss when chit hits the fan.

1 Like

Actually I thought they moved the ugly forest to the sequoia’s somewhere.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it did have a mesh in it. I’m just pissy about subohmming bring on the guns.

1 Like