Testing new flavors starting small and bumping up questions

The vape stores must charge for for samples. From my experience they charge $1, and give it back to you upon purchase.

One store near me keeps the testers hidden behind the counter, another does not. However, the second one doesn’t permit anyone under 19 to enter the store. 19, is the legal smoking age here in AL. The idea is that testers cannot be within reach of children.

1 Like

You need a Bristol Spline Wrench set SS-508

This set will allow you to disassemble many new electronic devices you’re not supposed to get into (smartphones/tablets) :wink: It’s basically a micro-TORX allen key set made with incredibly hardened steel. I have one so I know this is the correct part number (<$20)

Thanks @BoDarc, I managed to use a mini flat head, but I cannot easily remove the guts. I can’t find a teardown video, and I’m afraid to destroy it completely (at least until it’s replacement comes in).

UPDATE: I’ve mixed 4 recipes so far…I’ve been keeping track of my actual weights. That way I can reverse calculate the flavor ratio in case I accidently find the magical combination! Thanks @CosmicTruth for your calculators!! I’ve got my brain working again.

Vape On!

1 Like

@FL_girl You sound handy, so look for any hidden screws. If your mod had built-in LiPO batteries they are in there with double-sided foam tape. LiPO batteries are very dangerous and made by wrapping hundreds of layers of micro thin film. You cannot damage them in the least and re-use (dented with say a prybar/screwdriver?) so I cannot advise. heh There’s nothing I can’t take apart, buuut they don’t always go back together :sunglasses:

Rule #1 Be safe!

Thanks. It’s the dripbox 60. I think the squonk mech/board/usb/button is just friction fit in there and glued… I can’t rely on the darn thing I might as well tear it down.and see what’s up. The wires in there must be 40-45 awg, tiny buggers.

So, overnight 4 bottles turned into 11. I’m using other’s recipes as a starting point and tweeking them as I see fit. I think I’m going to be good at this mixing stuff. One is Not Good as a snv (it taste a lot like a cheap margarita sans dirty mescal), some are okay but need some time to meld, and another is killer snv! I got the bug! Gonna have to order more bottles!

And I gotta find a way to shake the bottles. I got a blister on my finger just from shaking 1, and my shoulder was on fire. My cheap ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is NO help whatsoever. I’m thinking sawzaw or jigsaw with a mini clamp or something… I’ll figure it out.

2 Likes