TFA Butterscotch

Has anybody found a good recipe for TFA butterscotch? I made a butterscotch VBIC with TFA, it was okay but I have to vape it on a regulated mod to get a decent flavor. I’ve been doing some reading and it sounds like LA butter rum is more what I’m looking for, but I have 4oz of the TFA butterscotch and at this point I won’t be using much of it.

While it doesnt use tfa butterscotch I am sure you could sub in in.

This is one of my adv I love it

Pandamonium

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.5
Butterscotch (FA) 3
Cake Batter (CAP) 2
Caramel (FA) 1
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 3
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 2
Marzipan (FA) 1

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

You can look here, scroll down to where it says recipes and click that bar. You’ll get over three hundred recipes.

Sorry I can’t be more help. I did the same thing with Koolada upon realizing how it freshened up my fruit mixes, then realized at .5-1% I now have enough to leave in my will to my children. :grin:

5 Likes

I just realized something that won’t work for Koolada but might work for the butterscotch, FOOD! You can add it to actual food products like pudding, frosting, coffee, hot chocolate etc. That should help burn through it, lol.

3 Likes

I like that idea, with Christmas coming… maybe add some to almond bark and make butterscotch covered pretzels :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Now you’re making me hungry! :yum: I think the TFA site gives tips on recipes since their concentrates are a bit stronger than common extracts. Good luck!

1 Like

I’m vaping that right now not impressed ,I just added some vanilla bean ice cream, sweet raspberry, cinnamon danish and graham cracker hoping to make it taste better

1 Like

I added some VBIC, DX caramel, sweetener and cheesecake gc crust, it’s okay but not an ADV, I’m starting to think it needs to be used at a very small %… I got 4oz of it so that might have been a waste of $7 :cry:

1 Like

I prefer FA Butterscotch. It has a more authentic Butterscotch Syrup flavor to me.

2 Likes

The last time I bought pure vanilla extract it was 4 or 5 dollars for 2 oz so if you find a good way to use this as an extract it’s actually a bargain. You got me thinking last night so I’m going to try a few drops of my FA butterscotch in my coffee to see how it tastes. Back in July when I was first compiling a list of flavors I tried to choose things I could use in food if they were horrid for vaping but I’ve used most of them up in testing and had forgotten all about this until your dilemma reminded me. If nothing else, it’s 7$ worth of experience. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure if you know, but DX caramel has corn syrup in it and basically has no flavor.