Tfa Graham cracker clear

Just had some Tfa graham clear arrive. Should it be clear or dark. Is the taste similiar Cap graham cracker ?

1 Like

Mine is dark. Idk either, man. The description says it’s free from caramel color, but it’s “clearly” not… get it? My friends think I’m funny too.

There’s quite a few comments on BCV saying theirs isn’t clear either, so I wouldn’t worry about it. I’ve never tried any other graham cracker flavor, so I can’t comment on your other question. However, I do have really good luck with graham cracker clear.

1 Like

I ordered graham cracker clear and frosted donut. Thought they might have the labels mixed up. Never trying both in not sure.

1 Like

I have both the regular and the clear. The regular is almost black in color. The clear isn’t clear but it is when compaired to the regular…

3 Likes

yea, if the (clear) isn’t so clear, I hate to think of what the “regular” is like. Mississippi mud?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I always thought this was weird too but the 1st generation GC TFA is dark smut black it seemed like so it is actually clearer than the prior version but not transparent kinda like their labeling :wink: The taste is similar to Cap’s but I find TFA’s more gram like and cap’s seems more cracker like idk if anyone else feels this way.

1 Like

I did a quick taste test and the cap graham cracker tasted like the liquid in the glaze donut bottle. The liquid in the tpa Graham cracker clear bottle was very light and almost a vanilla taste. I may just have to order another small bottle of tpa Graham cracker clear to be sure.

2 Likes

Hmm I’d have to try it out again to see if I get that. Caps must do that often Bc Boston cream pie is very similar to chocolate glazed donut. And butter cream is similar to golden butter must have some of the same flavor molecules in them.

1 Like

Graham cracker is the nastiest flavour I tried so far at 1.5% with 5%ry4 (havent tried much yet) I suppose it shouldnt be used as a main flavour The shop I got mine Writes recomended mix level 2% and recomended solo 5% on the bottle
Added some EM a bit more ry and 2 drops of acetyl pyrazine hope its vapable after steep

1 Like

I love graham cracker as a main flavor

3 Likes

I also love graham and I pair it mainly with fruits to give them more roundness.

2 Likes

I ve only tried TPA graham cracker clear
But I ve ordered to try Flavour west too

2 Likes

Im not a fan of graham cracker clear. Its very weak. My fav is capella. Rf graham is the best i hear. Flavorwest is eh, ok

3 Likes

TPA’s GCC is great, as long as you USE it right. Stand alone, it’s not a great GC, BUT, it’s magic comes in, when you use it to MAKE a great GC. Real Flavors GC is hands down, the Top Shelf GC, bar none. Thanks @Pro_Vapes. I love and use CAP’s GC, but it doesn’t work in every application, can be somewhat astringent, and the cinnamon-y-ish notes, don’t always work in every mix. FW and FLV’s are OK, but they both have substantial coconut notes IMO.

Making a GC Stone (or two) by combining what you need/want is the way to go.

3 Likes

@teodoris10 I have not released my two Graham Cracker stones yet, but you can see it in action here, slightly modified …

3 Likes

Maybe they have more Delta Decalactone who is listed as “For creamy, tropical nuances in household products or fragrances. Lactone notes for all creamy, dairy, and coconut flavors. Also imparts creamy, dairy notes for peach, mango, and other fruit flavors.” and “Coconut, creamy, fatty, buttery, milky and nutty with a slightly fruity nuance”.

1 Like

LOL, if so, that would be a BAD choice, as I don’t know many people who would want “dairy”, “creamy”, or “fruity nuances” to their Graham Crackers. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That recipe deserves a huge “Mmmm”.

2 Likes

Agree! In TPA there is less than 0.5% of Delta Decalactone and it mainly serves to give roundness if used in minimal quantities. Probably other producers have tried to force their hand from this point of view but as a side effect they have obtained aromatic coconut nuances which would be much better if they were absent.
Regarding cinnamon, however, I think it is a rather questionable choice, if I need cinnamon I add it by myself… but in any case some variations of the graham recipe include it.

2 Likes