TFA Lemon 8oz

Another thread reminded me. I have a lot of TFA LEMON and I’ll never use it all.

I have an 8oz bottle up for grabs if anyone wants it. I don’t know the rules for this sort of thing so, someone let me know how it works, if it’s more than just this. It’s unopened.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry, it isn’t the Catalan Cream I have the extra of, it’s TFA Lemon. I have a full 8oz bottle of that, sorry about that.

I changed the title and edited the thread if anyone saw the Catalan Cream part. Way to screw up a thread, TW12.

2 Likes

You’ve got catalan cream on the brain!

3 Likes

I know. I have a lot, but it’s in one 8oz bottle. I thought I got two of them but it was Lemon and a couple others instead. Sorry about that.

1 Like

great offer did you have plans for that when you bought it ?? thats a shit load of lemon

3 Likes

It was bought in a flurry of excitement during a massive sale.

3 Likes

I love lemon but I’ve never tried FA’s. Is it Lemon or Lemon Sicily?

1 Like

those sales will do that lmao

2 Likes

i think they only have the sicily

1 Like

If it’s Lemon Sicily AND you’ll take PayPal, hit me up. I may take it off your hands.

1 Like

I’ll check. It’s free by the way.

3 Likes

You could always mail it to me …

Promise I’ll give it. Good home…

Been thinking about playing around with lemon…

Since reading some vendors add a little lemon or sugar

1 Like

I won’t argue with that but you could at least let me cover postage.

2 Likes

i love a good lemon vape ( as long as its not lemonady) lol , and it seems to bring back the taste when you vape other types after vaping the lemon

2 Likes

I would love some lemon as I make those lemonade and strawberry lemonade recipes. Can’t afford 8 dollars for 15ml flavorah lemonade. Let me know if it’s not already taken.

I use

To cleanse the palette.

3 Likes

thats what i was tryi g to say , lol 10hrs total sleep since saturday ( sick 2 yr old ) and when my little ones are sick i dont sleep very much , its a long story why i dont sleep when they are sick ( one i shiuld if grown out of ) but its stuck

OK, so the bottle only says “Lemon”. I checked the order email and I see it is actually TFA Lemon. Again, I apologize. If this changes things @kwsmithdc , please let me know. I really hosed this up, sorry guys. Edited the title and references, ugh sorry.

2 Likes

TFA. Yes! That’s even better. lol

1 Like

OK. @kwsmithdc has claimed it. Thanks for reading and sorry I made a big mess of it.

5 Likes