TFA Passion Fruit

Has anyone tried TFA’s Passion fruit? Im on a HUGE passion fruit kick and am looking for more good passion fruits. I’ve tried Caps and FA and really like both. But i like to rotate passion fruits. Is TFA worth getting?

I have never worked with it personally but I have tried it in a commercial juice and found that it’s overly floral imo. I don’t mind some floral vapes, but this one was very floral. Maybe it was used at too high of a percentage, but that’s my only experience with it.

3 Likes

Not one of the better passion fruit flavors, IMO.
I use it in some mixes, but never as a stand alone flavor. Tpa didn’t do the best with this one.
As kungfoogorilla mentioned, it is floral, absurdly floral.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback. Its is floral like FA?

1 Like

Couldn’t say, I don’t have the one by FA. if it’s anything like TPA’s then I would be hesitant to use it, unless it had a special something I can’t get with an add-in (like using strawberry with Apple for a more rounded apple. Haven’t found anything that works that way for passion fruit, but I’m still searching.)

1 Like

I use TPA passion fruit in my berry bananza along with banana, strawberry and some creams. It’s great in mixes and smooths out the strawberry nicely. I’ve never tried it standalone or as a top note at all.

2 Likes