TFA Pizza?

I ended up with some TFA Pizza & am wondering about it- there’s not a lot out there. I’m thinking 5% to get started.
Maybe later I would add some pineapple or something but I want to hear from those who’ve tried it straight-up.

Many thanks,
-HRH-

4 Likes

Looks like we just volunteered you for some flavor notes :wink: Pineapple sounds like a great way to make this a pleasant vape, but I’d go light. Some Stevia/Pyure to give the pineapple a pop and make it a bit sweet …let the Dominos fall where they may :smirk:

7 Likes

I still have this flavor per my notes I used it 3-5% and then later on I did add some pineapple it was good…weird but good :wink: hope you like it !

Pineapple was LA’s.
Taste just like Pizza and umm be sure it’s not your favorite tank as that flavor is bold and hangs around quite a while even after several washes.

5 Likes

Thank you both for the tips
Very much appreciated!:+1:

4 Likes

I look forward to hearing how you get on with this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So scary… Lol!! If I wound up with pizza flavoring I think I’d just squirt it into some sour cream and use it as veggie dip. Actually sounds good, maybe I’ll order some. Good luck with that! :joy::pizza:

7 Likes

Wait wait what? Uhh PIzza (TPA) just made my shopping list! (Doritos?)

3 Likes

Great, do not forget bacon on that. Let’s get some ham juice in there for the ham and pineapple. Also get some hot peppers, green peppers. Okay I am disgusting my self now.

Just no. Not even no, HE’LL NO!! I am all about broadening my flavor pallete but just blergh…

2 Likes

Hah I was makin some dip …wrong forum?

3 Likes

As always LMFAO.

1 Like

Bwaaaahahahahhaha… yeah, pizza doesn’t sound great.

1 Like

There is nothing in the world you can do to make pizza vape good. Sorry, I’ve had it a friend sent me some juice and one bottle was not labeled. I never even smelled I when I opened it, afterall a friend wouldn’t do anything as cruel as slip me a pizza vape and not say anything. Yeah guess again. Well after vowing to get revenge I quickly devised a plan to do it to both my sons. Which by the way I did and it was friggin hilarious. But not vapeable to three washings to get the smell and taste out of the tank.

3 Likes

Maybe this is a flavor @Lovebag could like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes