Tfa strawberry shisha

Just wondering if anyone has used the tfa strawberry shisha and if so is it any better than the other strawberries that is available?

5 Likes

Presume you mean Inawera Shisha Strawberry as I have never seen a TFA one. If so, then it is not better, just different. Has a brighter note to me, doesn’t seem to fade and is quite strong.

7 Likes

No mate there is a tfa strawberry shisha around now.

3 Likes

No, there isn’t…

Nothing in the general strawberry search results either.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/CSearch.aspx?Search=Strawberry&CategoryID=0&ManufacturerID=0&SectionID=0&PriceRange=0&SortBy=1&PageSize=12&AndOr=AND&DisplayMode=Grid&Condition=-1&SearchPartNumbersOnly=0

4 Likes

Link please.

4 Likes

There are countless Strawberries available: look up to recipes and type ‘strawberry’. to enter the maelstrom of all strawberry concentrates.

Most have used Strawberry Shisha (TPA). Do a few searches around a library all made and a few maintained before asking. Oh, we have a modern thing called a Google too.

3 Likes

I seen the tfs strawberry shisha mentioned in a vid from my local vendor, if I knew how to post a screenshot I’d put his post on here but I’m rubbish at tech tbh

3 Likes

Who’s your local vendor, and do they have a website?

3 Likes

There called the ecig shop in chesterfield uk but I seen the guy mentioning it on Facebook and yes they do have a group on fb.

2 Likes

They do have a web site but it’s not listed so iv sent a massage asking when it will be listed.

3 Likes

TY BRB, looking it up

1 Like

Acronyms matter! :wink:

TFS is NOT TFA.

https://theecigshop.uk/?s=Shisha+Strawberry&post_type=product&dgwt_wcas=1

TFA = The Flavor Apprentice

9 Likes

Only 2 Shishas ive tried were VTA and INW…Both Good , if TFS is avaialbale give it a try

5 Likes

It won’t be, since TFA doesn’t make a Shisha Strawberry.

The vendor obviously mis-spoke (if a video) or mis-typed (autocorrect? if a phone post on Facebook).

4 Likes

Grrr sorry everyone my bad been back and re read what he put and you are right it is tfs from drip hacks :blush:

5 Likes

Feel a dick now :joy::joy::joy::crazy_face:

7 Likes

DH is famous for rebranding.

It’s almost certainly Inawera or VTA. (Both are reputable)

I personally would go with the original brand.

4 Likes

No worries.
Learning the ins and outs of labeling, and who rebrands etc is part of the journey.

6 Likes

Tbh think I miss read it because iv been trying to find a really nice strawberry or strawberry combination for 8 years now and sort of got exited thinking there was something new for me to try.

4 Likes

Here’s one that I’ve suggested to a lot of folks over the years, and it even works for many of those who have been “strawberry blind”.

Inawera Shisha Strawberry and FA Strawberry.
2:1 or even 3:1 ratio. (favoring Inawera as the higher number)

So for example, if you use 2% Ina, then match it with 1% FA.

5 Likes