Tfa strawberry shisha

Grrr sorry everyone my bad been back and re read what he put and you are right it is tfs from drip hacks :blush:

5 Likes

Feel a dick now :joy::joy::joy::crazy_face:

7 Likes

DH is famous for rebranding.

It’s almost certainly Inawera or VTA. (Both are reputable)

I personally would go with the original brand.

4 Likes

No worries.
Learning the ins and outs of labeling, and who rebrands etc is part of the journey.

6 Likes

Tbh think I miss read it because iv been trying to find a really nice strawberry or strawberry combination for 8 years now and sort of got exited thinking there was something new for me to try.

4 Likes

Here’s one that I’ve suggested to a lot of folks over the years, and it even works for many of those who have been “strawberry blind”.

Inawera Shisha Strawberry and FA Strawberry.
2:1 or even 3:1 ratio. (favoring Inawera as the higher number)

So for example, if you use 2% Ina, then match it with 1% FA.

5 Likes

So typing “Strawberry Shisha TPA” into Google and scrolling down was too much work on your side?

3 Likes

Will give that a go, the best I found was a mix of inawera shisha tfa strawberry ripe and fa red touch.

5 Likes

If you have been happy with that, you’ll probably find mine lacking (the ripe component) then.

But maybe give your current ratios a rejigger. :wink:
You might come out better. You might not. But never know until you try!

5 Likes

The problem is, he/she still would have gotten results for a flavor that doesn’t exist.

Even though it probably is in the ELR database (yet again), that doesn’t mean it’s right OR accurate. =(

6 Likes

Iv hit the spot once on a mc Donald strawberry milkshake but yes you guessed it I didn’t make notes and before the sarcastic ones post yes l have learned from that, the strawberry I’m after is the one that sort of lingers on the side of your tongue if that makes sense

6 Likes

That’s Inawera Shisha Strawberry to me.
You probably just need to up that in your current blend.

The FA hits the nose more than the taste buds in my experience.

4 Likes

See I find it’s the strawberry ripe that gives me the vivid strawberry on the side of my tongue.

6 Likes

Then raise the percentage of the TFA ripe! :wink:

4 Likes

I frankly do not support helping people who cannot be bothered or try basic skills.

When I was young, knowing Dewey Decimal was a tiring basic to check facts. Now it is just typing into Google to get all the basics.

4 Likes

The best at mo for me is 3% inawera shisha 8% strawberry ripe and 2% red touch.

4 Likes

I totally understand.

But it was an honest mistake (and they admitted as much).

This is kind of a unique instance though, in the fact that there would be results for the search (as originally inquired).

My problem is, folks don’t even bother to check the “supposed” manufacturer first.
But… Helping a newbie in cases such as these depends on my mood (A), whether I can decipher if they are just being a complete lazy tool (B), or if they’re trying, but just making an honest mistake (C).

I’ve had those days too tho bud, so I can easily understand your frustration with the onslought of sheer lazy.

I hope your day improves. =)

9 Likes

Hmmm. Not so kind there. Remember we have all been new once and need a little help sometimes.

8 Likes

Oh I help like mad but, the original request was fantastically lazy.

A few seconds would have given the knowledge to query differences and what others mean.

(I compare it to people knowing that I have been a teacher for over a decade and throw a question asking me to help with an exam the night before).

3 Likes

Tbh I’m not at all new to mixing or vaping I just miss read something from my local vendor and yes I did google tfa / tpa strawberry shisha and couldn’t find anything on it this is why I thought I’d ask people with the same interests in mixing as me, I’m on numerous vaping forums and have been for years but as you will know forums are dead now, Iv been on here years to but with a different user name and had to use a new username to post because I couldn’t remember my old username, I don’t post much these days because I just can’t be doing with the sarcasm from some people so it’s a goodbye from me :wave:

8 Likes