TFA Whipped Cream VS FA Cream Fresh

i personally wouldnt describe it as marshmallow , to me its more like a whipped cream , im really horrible at describing things maybe @Pro_Vapes or @VapeyMama can explain better , i use the FA WC as a light custard , thick milky tone , it reminds me of a twinkie filling i guess thats as well as i can explain it , at 5pct along with other creams im sure it going to bury anything else

3 Likes

Yeah I agree its more whipped cream than mm for sure. I haven’t sf tested it, but I think it moistens and sweetens well without the heaviness or vanilla that comes with most custards and the diacetyl gives it a nice smooth richness.
@Zugmaschine If you’re subbing it for tpa I’d drop it down to around 2 like @fidalgo_vapes suggested. I don’t think it buries most fruits at that % but it very likely could at 5%, although I’ve never tried it that high. I’m usually around 1.5% +/- with it.

3 Likes

great description this is what i mean by a light custard lol , see i knew someone could help describe things better lol you know what funny ive never SF tested this either i have some MF and other flaves i need to test so ill throw this in a as SF even though i know how i like to use it a SF may help even more btw ty mama

3 Likes

I made a new Batch and lower the WC to 1.5%. Thanks for help in this case.

1 Like

I remember that mix. It was terrible. 5% FA Whipped Cream was way to much. Now i know it better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes