TFS the flavour smiths

Hi all, I’ve just got my 1st order from tfs and as I was entering them into my stash I noticed that there’s only a few other users that have tried them. They’re from the Drip Hacks team so I know they’ll be fantastic. Anyone else used them or are going to get them? If so what’s your opinions

1 Like

@Theneverready i’ve got skittles, drum stick and red bull from drip hacks and they all have a bitter after taste use the at low percentages i won’t buy them again

3 Likes

Based on the lack of replies it looks like TFS isn’t too familiar. Who are they?

1 Like

These are standalone from tfs

1 Like

The flavour smiths are a company from drip hacks that deal in flavours

1 Like

Also I should of said they’re very new on the scene for concentrates although they have a big customer base for their one shot range, I have a feeling they’re going places @Englishguy how long is it since you used drip hacks?

1 Like

Hey at least 4 months maybe longer

1 Like

It may be worth checking them again tbh buddy they’re highly rated by loads, I think they’re good (and great with the right dizzy codes) their in house flavour concentrates I have a feeling will go places too, well worth a look TFS, The Flavour Smiths

1 Like